Chapter 19

Killian's POV

A few days ago Emma told me what happened between her and Regina. Then I ask Regina about it and she said Emma accused her for something she never did. In that moment I knew what I had to do, but I had to do it at school. I saw Emma walk into her classroom and Regina had already went to hers and so I walked over to Neal and stopped him from leaving.

"Hey whats your deal? Here to beat on me again?" Neal asks.

"Oh I might considering what you did." I say.

"I did nothing." He says.

"Oh yeah.. Well I saw Emma this weekend and she was fighting with Regina. So separately I asked them what was wrong and they told me. Regina said Emma stop being her friend and accused her for something. Then Emma told me that you told her that Regina was tell the whole school something very personal and private. So all I want to know is why did you do it?" I ask.

"First off dont talk to my girlfriend and secondly Emma was thinking about being Regina's friend again and we couldnt have that. So I dug into Emma's past and told her Regina was telling people. I even paid people to pretend they knew when Emma was around." He says.

"Oh so you lied and ruined a long term friendship. For that you deserve whats coming to you." I say walking away from him.

"And what that! Hey! What do you mean!" He yells.

I didnt reply I just kept walking. There was nothing better then someone thinking they were going to be harmed. The rest of the day at school Neal was paranoid. Every time I walked by he would freak out. It was worth it and after school with Robin's help we got both Emma and Regina at my house.

"Now Emma, Regina didnt tell anyone it was Neal. Regina, Emma thought you told a secret, but Neal lied cause he didnt want Emma to be your friend. So if you think about it Neal is to blame." I say to them.

"Okay and you know this 100% because?" Regina asks.

"Yeah how do you know this?" Emma asks.

"He asked Neal and Neal told him. Then after that Killian made Neal crazy and paranoid that someone or something was coming for him." Robin says.

"Killian why would you do that?" Emma asks.

"Because you both had a nice friendship and he ruined it. So I had to find away to get back at him for what he did to both of you." I say.

"It would seem you learned something from being my friend after all." Regina says.

"Yeah.. Anyway thank you." Emma says.

"Your welcome." I say and kiss her.

Kissing Emma just always felt right and we might have gotten carried away cause the next thing I knew it was morning, Robin and Regina were gone, and Emma and I had clothes thrown all over my floor. I looked beside me and my peaceful Swan and smiled. Now last night was amazing, but just looking at her right now as she was sleeping made me even happier cause I love this beautiful Swan and Im never letting go.