Chapter 40

Emma's POV

I left after high school thinking I was never going back to my home because I believed that the man I loved hated me. Then when I came home I found that he still does love me and always have him to go back to. After seeing him with a child while our friends were hurt was enough to know that I wanted to have a family with him. Once Regina woke up from her coma Killian helped out everyday with Roland until Robin finally was wake. That was 3 years ago and now our lives seem to be on track.

"Hey beautiful." Killian says kissing my cheek.

"Hey handsome. How was your talk with my dad?" I ask.

"Well terrifying." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because he said that if I ever have a midlife crisis and hurt you. He will personal drowned me in off the docks." He says.

"Well he is just trying to keep me safe. Thats what fathers do. They try and keep there baby safe from being hurt." I say.

"I know I just wish he would truly trust me with you. I mean we are together and I love you with all my heart." He says placing his hand over mine.

"I know you do and I love you too. Though Im sure someday when the time comes you'll figure out just how my dad feels about keeping me safe. Its just a thing all fathers go through." I say.

"Wait... are you saying what I think your saying?" He questions.

"Well I hope you know what Im saying." I say.

"Its a baby girl?" He questions putting his hand on my stomach.

"Yeah. We're having a daughter." I say.

"Wow I now know that I have to protect her from everything and anyone." He says kissing my stomach.

Killian and I are having a baby girl and when we learned we were pregnant a few months ago we were happy. Now more then ever because we had Our Secret Romance turn into a life of happiness. Killian is my life and I cant wait to be with him for as long as I live.

A/N: Well thats the end of Our Secret Romance. I hope you liked it. Well no need to worry cause I have two new stories out so give them a read.

1) In A Crowd
2) When You Loved Me

So give them a read and let me know what you think. Thanks again for reading Our Secret Romance.