Chapter 29

Killian's POV

Once Emma learned the truth about who her father was she had to deal with James. Well as Emma went to tell her parents who her father was I was fixing my front door. As I was fixing it someone tapped on my shoulder and when I turned around I came face ti face with James.

"Listen buddy Im fixing the mess you made and Emma isnt here. So go away." I tell him.

"No. We need to talk." James says.

"And why would I talk to the man that shot his brother and tried to kidnap my girlfriend?" I question.

"Well simple. You either listen and do as I say or your father faces the same fate as your older brother." He says.

"Liam.... You know what happened to Liam?" I ask.

"Thats not important. Now all you need to do is tell Emma, MaryMargaret, and my stupid twin that you paid to have the results changed. Then bring Emma to the town line tonight at 8. If not I will come back here and kill your father making it look as if you did it yourself." He says.

He just walked away from me and I didnt know what to do. Though it might have been bad luck for me since it would seem Emma over heard what James has said.

"Swan... Hey.." I say nervously.

"Dont hey me. Are you think about doing what he wants? I mean it has to do with your father's life and my family. So what are you going to do?" Emma asks me.

"Love I would never go against your family. I would never, but it my father's life as well. Though I dont want to tell your father that I paid them to say he is your father. I dont want to take you to that asshole cause I dont want to lose you. I cant let my father be killed because of this. I dont know what to do." I say.

"I do. We have to get James to admit he shot my father and we have to get him to admit he knocked down your door. Just as we have get him to admit he threatened your father's life." She says.

"How do we do that?" I ask.

"Simple tonight we take me to him like he wants. One of us will wear a wire and the other will have a single for my father's backup to grab James." She says.

"But what if he doesnt say anything and he actually takes you away from me?" I ask.

"Then I will fight to be reunited with you. You just have to trust me when I say we can do this. Do you trust me?" She asks.

"Of course I do Swan." I say.

"Then its settled. I'll go tell my parents the plan and I'll see you later." She says.

She kissed my cheek and then headed home. As I continued to fix the door all I could think about was this plan. If it works then everything would be okay, but if it doesnt I will lose my Emma. I just hope Emma's plan works cause I dont want to lose my sweet Emma Swan.