Chapter 8

Emma's POV

On my lips I could still feel the kiss from last night. After I kissed him there were no words we just kind of staid in his room and didnt say anything. We were both processing what had happened. Now I was in my room just thinking about how someone could actually care about me. I've never really had that before. Other then from my parents thats was pretty much it.

"Emma, Killian is downstairs." My mom says.

"Send him up." I say.

"Will do." She says.

I felt my cheeks go red and I couldnt help but feel excited that he was here. I just hope he has come to talk to me about us in a good way and not a bad way.

"Hey Swan." Killian says entering my room.

"Hey Im glad your here." I say.

"Well I didnt think this was something I could do on the phone." He says.

Oh god here it comes he telling me that he just wants to he friends. Then my thoughts were interrupted by Killian kissing me. I kissed him back and I could feel him smile in the kiss or maybe that was me or both of us.

"Wow." I say was we part.

"Yeah. I just didnt know how that would go over the phone." He jokes while placing his forehead on mine.

"That might have been alittle weird since I wouldnt know what you were doing. So Im guessing we need to talk about this." I say.

"Yeah. What do you want to do?" He asks.

"I dont know. We have established that we cant do this is person cause everyone will say that you did something to make me dump Neal." I says.

"And Regina would be Regina and I dont want her to hurt your feelings. Cause she will just to try and like protect me or something." He says.

"Right... So we keep this between us?" I question.

"Well maybe our parents should know, but thats mostly because I feel like if I dont tell your dad I want to be with you. He will hate me." He says.

"Well I wouldnt want him to hate another person Im with. So this will be our secret. Kinda." I say.

"Yeah... Like a secret romance of some sort. If thats... What... Umm... You want." He says scratching the back of his head.

I leaned up and kissed him again and he pulled me close to him.

"Thats what I want." I say.

"Well then Emma Swan will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me.

"Well you do have to get my father's approval first." I joke.

"Oh hang on he is downstairs." He says.

Killian then let go of me and actually went to ask my dad if he could ask me out. Then it felt like forever since Killian went downstairs. I hope my dad didnt kill him. I walked downstairs and my dad was giving Killian a million reason why he wants whats best for me.

"Umm... Killian could you please come back upstairs." I say.

"Just a second Emma. Im talking to him right now." My dad says.

I walked back into my room and an hour later Killian came back up.

"Jesus.. What the hell happened? What did he say? Why did he keep you for so long?" I ask.

"Well when I asked him he said yes. Then he would stop telling me all the reason well you know that part. Then once you left and told me to come to your room. He went in full detail on how he would kill me if I treated you bad. Oh but that wasnt as graphic as what he would do if I ever got you pregnant while were still in high school." Killian tells me.

"Well the point is he supports us and we can be together. Also I was kidding about asking him. Also Im sorry he freaked you out and wouldnt let you leave." I say.

"Yeah, but it was all worth it cause now I can ask this again. Swan would you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"I think its only fair to say yes after what you had to go through with my dad." I say jokingly.

"Swan.." He says.

"I mean of course I would love that." I say.

"Good." He says and kisses me.

"Hey how'd you get away anyway?" I ask once we part.

"Thankfully your mother heard everything and she told him to just let me go back to you." He says.

"Well lucky you." I say and kiss him again.

He lips on mine just felt so right until we heard my door open. We pulled part and my dad was putting a cement brick against the door. He smiled at us and then went back downstairs. Killian just kissed my head and held me close to him. This is what I wanted. This is what I needed. To bad we cant tell others, but thats a good thing cause if this did get out.. Well there are some out there who would want to see you relationship die and I cant let that happen. Not now and not ever.