Chapter 28

Emma's POV

Here we were just a group of friends hanging out learning my father might be my father and then something like this happens. Killian was protecting me from the man that has just broke into Killian's house.

"Hello Emma. Hello Emma's friend." The twin says.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I just want you to come with me." He says.

"No. Your not taking her." Killian says blocking me.

"Yeah well I shot my own twin to get her, but I wouldnt mine shooting another to get whats mine." The twin says.

"Regina, please get Emma out of here. Robin and I will handle David's twin." Killian says.

"No Emma stay... and Actually my name is James, Im not just his twin. Now Emma come with me please." James says trying to grab on my arm.

Killian then just punched James in the face and set Regina and out of the back. He and Robin would have come, but James got back up. Regina and I went to my house and quickly locked the door.

"Emma? Regina? Whats going on?" My mom asks.

"Oh you know just a crazy twin trying to take Emma away." Regina says.

"Oh my god. Emma are you okay?" My dad asks.

"Yes I am, but we left Killian and Robin with that jerk." I say.

"Well if I know Killian he will make sure your okay." My dad says.

"Yeah.. Yeah... Yeah... Tell them what Killian learned. Maybe it could stop this." Regina says.

"Your right." I say.

"Emma what is she talking about?" My mom asks.

I walked over to my parents and handed my mom her old diary. She took it and looked at me confused.

"Killian seems to think that maybe I could have been born early and that you are my actually father." I say to my dad.

"Well we have to learn this before we lose everything." My dad says.

We ended up getting some of my dad's hair to determine who is actually my father. Regina and I went to the hospital and we gave mg dad's hair and my own to the DNA group thing and told them to hurry.

"Hey I texted the boys it would seem James left the house as so as we did. They should be here soon." Regina says.

After waiting a certain amount of time the boys finally showed up and Regina forced the DNA group to go faster or she would get her mother involved.

"Well whats going on?" Killian asks.

"We dont know yet." I say.

"Well we might know soon cause here comes the doctor." Regina says.

Killian just held me close to him as we were told the results. I couldnt believe what I heard and I had to tell my parents the news. I just hope now that we know the truth everything will get back to normal.

A/N: Hey guys can you guess who Emma's father is? Let me know who you guys think it is. Thanks.