Chapter 17

Killian's POV

This was bad really bad. Regina had walked in on me and Emma and now she was pissed. Well of course she is  she hates Emma and I lied to her. I had to make sure that Regina didnt hurt my Swan so I had to get Regina out.

"So this is why your always busy. You have a little bed bug." Regina says.

"Regina its not what you think." I say.

"So you arent sexing around with Emma Swan?" She asks.

"No. Thats not whats happening here okay." I say.

"Then please tell me what is happening here. Why is she here and why did I walk in on something that looked very sexual?" She asks.

"Well.. You see..." I say.

"Oh my god Regina lighten up. Leave Killian alone. It doesnt matter why Im here and it doesnt matter what was going on when you walked in. All I can see to tell is that you seem to make Killian scared. No wonder he hid this from you. You think your the boss of him." Emma says.

"No no Swan. Dont." I say.

"Why? She doesnt scare me never has. All Regina is and ever will be is a bully and a selfish person who only cares about herself." Emma says.

"Okay thats enough. Emma why are you talking like this? This doesnt sound like the sweet Emma I know." I say grabbing her hand.

"Thats because I told you Emma is a bitch and sooner or later you would see it." Regina says.

It was like they were about to just kill each other and I really didnt know what to do.

"Okay Regina please go and please keep this to yourself. I will talk to you about this later. Just go to Robin and talk to him he knows." I say.

"Robin knows? Oh Im gonna kill him. I would be a monster and tell the school, but Im not that person. You continue with your little toy here. Though watch out you dont know what diseases Swans carry." Regina says and walks out.

I turned to Emma who looked just completely pissed off and I didnt know what to do. This wasnt my Emma at all.

"So thats it you just trust her that easily?" Emma questions standing up.

"Well yeah she's my friend. Emma whats going on with you? You wernt like this when Robin found out. Something is off here. What really happened between you too? Regina only says that you ditched her." I say.

"Of course thats whats she says cause she's a liar. There was a hole big blow out and things were said and.... Look I really dont want to go back to that time. Im sorry I was so rude though. Its just when that friendship ended thats when things got different." She says sitting back on my bed.

"Well my love you dont have to tell me until you want to. Look Im sorry about Regina and dont worry I will find away to fix this." I say to her.

I sat down beside her and wrapped my arms around her. Things were going to me okay, but if this all gets out who knows what will happen next between me and my Swan.