Chapter 24

Emma's POV

Killian wont tell me whats going on he just keeps saying that he has to be with me at all times. Its cute, but annoying. I dont understand why he is doing this my guess is he knows something he isnt telling me.

"Okay love now stay in here all day and never leave." Killian says.

"Killian Im not staying in my father's hospital room all day its to depressing to stay that long." I say.

"Look please that way I know your completely safe." He says.

"There it is again. Stop saying that and not telling me whats going on. Its starting to piss me off Jones." I say.

"Okay fine you win. I told Milah the other day that you would be alone at the park." He says.

"So." I say.

"So she showed up and was looking for you. I think it might have been her. She doesnt like the fact that Im with you so she wanted to hurt you. Meaning this is all my fault. I got your father shot and you almost killed. Swan I am so so sorry. I love you and can you ever forgive me?" He questions.

"Killian theres nothing to forgive. You didnt try to hurt me. You didnt pull the trigger. You are not to blame. Listen to me I love you. You are my one and only. You make me happy. So Im not gonna blame you for something you didnt do. So dont beat yourself up." I say climbing into his lap.

"Are you sure you arent mad?" He asks.

"Im mad you didnt tell me about the whole Milah thing, but other then that no. Killian I love that you want to keep me safe and protect me at all costs, but thats not your job. Now you go where ever you needed to go and I'll see you back at your house." I say.

"Well to be honest its not a school day and I was just gonna sit outside the door and make sure no one came to hurt you." He says.

I just laughed and ran my fingers through his hair. The whole day he staid with me and I just staid in his lap. Every time the door opened we both got alittle nervous, but it was always nothing. Though if I ever see that Milah bitch she will pay for whats she done. It wont be for just hurting my father it will be for making Killian blame himself for something he didnt do. She will pay for making the guy I love feel as if he was the one to hurt me. Its a good thing Killian knows I love him and would never hurt him. That Milah bitch is going down. I just hope things go my way when I face her tonight. Killian might be pissed when he learns this, but I have to make sure he wont ever have to blame himself for what this bitch did. I might lose, but I know Killian wont go back to her not now not ever. Im doing the right thing.... Right?