Chapter 23

Killian's POV

I just didnt make any sense to me. Why would someone want to hurt Emma? The only person I could think of made a good point. So who else would do it?

"Hey how's everything with your lady friend?" Regina asks.

"We are fine, but everything with her father and what happened is fuzzy. I cant think of a single person who would want to hurt Emma like that." I say.

"What about Neal? He doesnt like the fact Emma choose you." Robin says.

"I already tried that. He made a good point he wants Emma why would he hurt her. Besides while Emma was with her father I asked Snow if David had any enemies and she said no. So this is just hard." I say.

"Well maybe its not an enemy of David or Emma. Maybe its someone after you." Regina says.

"What? Who hates me enough to hurt Emma? Cause Neal would have shot at me not Emma. So please who would it be?" I ask.

"I never said that person could hate you." She says.

I looked around the school and then I saw my ex Milah and remembered the attack happened a few weeks after Emma and I told our relationship. I decided to just go and talk to Milah for a second to see what she will say or do.

"Hey Milah can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Let me guess that Swan girl isnt as good as me and you want me back?" Milah questions

"Not even close. I just wanted to know if you knew who would hurt my beautiful Swan. Mainly cause you know everyones business. So could you help me?" I ask.

"Only if get rid of her." She says.

"Thats not happening. No information is worth lose my girlfriend. I guess I'll never know who wanted to hurt her. Never mind now if you'll excuse me I have to text Emma saying I'll be late to meeting her at the park." I say.

I walked away and went back to Robin and Regina and told them my plan. After school I headed home to where my Swan was waiting and later on Regina and Robin told me that Milah did show up and was asking where Emma was. Either two things could have happened Milah could have been there to hurt Emma or yell at her. Though no worries now. I have my Swan in my arms and she is safe and she always will be as long as she's with me.