Iron adventures 2.0.16

As the war against the decepticons intensifies, the iron avengers gain a new ally in their friend and classmate, farkle.

    The cons were tearing it up in the industrial district, led by the same con who ran from farkle when he ran out of forces. "Ha ha ha ha, the fear radiating from these civilians should send the avengers running!" The team showed up as if on cue. "Stop right there!" The con turned. "Ha, you just walked into your own doom!" A giant fist came down and just missed the team by a meter, forcing them back. "Let's armor up!" "Avengers assemble." "Magical source, iron force." "With the power of fire, iron America!" "With the power of ice and stealth, iron widow!" "God of Thunder, iron Thor!" "Strong as a tree, iron hulk!" "Fast as lightning, iron quicksilver!" "Strong as a jedi, iron wizard!" "Ever changing as the wind, iron falcon!" "With the eye of a hawk, iron Hawkeye!" Resilient as the sea, iron Ant man!" "With the power of the sun, iron man!" "With the power of magic, iron witch!" "With the power of the mind, iron vision!" All together. "Universal defenders, never surrender!" The con was growing furious. "It doesn't matter who you are your all going down!" The con began firing missiles at them. "Take cover!" They dodged out of the way. "Allie, Tommy, Cody, farkle, can you handle the enlarged bucketheads?" "Like you have to ask, summon zords!" The T-Rex, quick, and wand zords arrived at the scene. "Farkle, summon your tricerazord and join the fight." "On it, summon tricerazord!" The zord hanger exploded with noise as the tricerazord let out a terrifying roar, at running speed, it raced toward the battle. Everyone got their first look at it when it arrived. "Jarvis, you've really out done yourself this time." "No kidding, my new zord is incredible." Farkle jumped in while the remaining avengers charged at the con forces.

    On the warship. "Argh, if there's one thing I hate more then a new member of the opposition, it's a new zord!" On coruscant, both the teams of universal defenders were totally crushing the cons. "Boom and that's another one down!" An enlarged con exploded, but 4 still remained. Jeremy went on com. "Great guys, now try combining all your zords and see what happens." "Got it Jeremy, let's combine these puppies!" "Zords combine!" The T-Rex megazord transformed, with its full tail on its left side while the tricerazord formed its right arm, Tommy and Cody formed the jetpack and attached to the back. "TYRANNOMAX MEGAZORD, READY!" "This is amazing!" On the warship. "And if there's one thing I hate more then a new zord, it's a new megazord!" On coruscant, the Giants were getting trampled by the new megazord, and farkle was enjoying every second of it. "This megazord is awesome, these guys don't stand a chance." "You got that right, let's finish this!" The drill arms started spinning. "Double drill attack!" The two remaining Giants exploded. "Yes, that was for you Andrasia." "Let's go help the others." As the zords went back to their hanger, their pilots jumped into the remaining forces. Minutes later, only the lead con remained. "Had enough yet?" "I'm just getting started." He charged at the team. He punched, he slashed, he kicked, he swung, and the iron avengers were bouncing everything back at him. "Quick before he recovers." Their weapons combined and fired at the con, instantly destroying him. Starscream was furious. "And if there's one thing I hate more then a new megazord, it's an iron avenger victory!" "Sir, we have located the staff of power." "Excellent."

The team grows stronger as the cons grow more desperate, what do they have in store for the staff of power? Find out as the adventure continues.

To be continued.