2;

He was like a mean girl, but instead of fake smiles he served fists on a platter

"I can expose him for you. I'm really good at it. Like, you have no idea." Mark's knuckles whitened as he gripped the stirring wheel. His eyes rarely made contact with the road which made Lucas freak out internally. "I'll get him to stop."

Lucas points to the street in front of them and Mark's neck snapped in that direction. "It's fine Mark. He's a senior. I can deal with this for one year." Lucas sunk deeper into his seat while browsing through his phone.

" Lucas sunk deeper into his seat while browsing through his phone

W.Lucas one month in and I'm thrilled #notreally
❤️ 34 likes      💭 23 comments

load more comments

PacLuda ha! you look it!
DongSah Call me sometimes bro
ThisNam good looks my dude
L..Taeyong Ooh Noo. He thought he was cute QKun TennyTen Jung_Yoonoh
TennyTen What a joke! That hair thoo
QKun 👌🏻
Chaeming Leave Him Alone!
Jung_Yoonoh LMAOO 🤣🤣🤣 delete thiss!
RollingTonjae Didn't he confess his love to Tae?? Youngae
SagongAndJun What s freak! L..Taeyong
Youngae YESS IT'S HIM THE GAY DUDE

post deleted

Mark pulled in to the skate park quickly. Lucas jumped out before the car could even go to a complete stop taking his skateboard with him. "Don't kill yourself," Mark shouted after the angry boy.

Lucas threw his skateboard down and rode it to the ramps. The entire time his hair was blowing in the wind and fingers grazing the sidewalk when they could. Lucas was thinking. This was the only way he could enjoy life clearly without distractions.

Along with the smiling Mark, the two were practically the only one's there. They knew that soon enough, Taeyong and his group would pull up and claim every inch of the place. They had to enjoy their time while they could.

"What do you want to do after this? We have ten more minutes," Mark asks while slowly skating next to Lucas.

He ignores him briefly when he sees something or someone entering the gate. His heart picks up its pace out of fear that it might be Taeyong, but it wasn't. It was Jungwoo which made Lucas developed the feeling that the boy is following him.

Mark hopped off his skateboard as did Lucas as they see the newcomers approaching. "They're juniors," Mark Muttered while getting back on his board. "You don't know any of them do you?" He lightly smacks Lucas' arm.

"No," he responds while making eye contact with Jungwoo. The older male sends him a small smile in which Lucas doesn't return.

He then eyes down the other male's accompanying Jungwoo. There was another face he recognized which was Qian Kun's. The same guy who used to blow up his comments with criticisms is now mutual in that section. Then Dong Sasung, he didn't even reply to this guy no matter how many time Sasung tried to get ahold of Lucas.

"Lucas!" His name being called makes Lucas wince and Mark turn around. "Hey, Lucas!"

"I thought you said-" The stampede of footsteps made Mark tense. It was Lucas' biggest fear. He'd get jumped knowing him and Mark haven't hit the GYM like they've been reminding each other to do. "Do you wanna go?"

It was too late to go anywhere. Jungwoo and his friends were now standing in front of Lucas with smiles on their face. "Jungwoo, I couldn't recognize you by how far away you were," Lucas lies.

"I figured that, so I came over. I wanted to let you know Taeyong invited us here and they'd be here shortly." Jungwoo's words made Mark scoff. "...and if we're here then it's most likely he won't bother you. He's really good friends with Kun." He points to the male on his right who's eyes were everywhere else but on Lucas.

"We know," Mark snaps. Lucas puts an arm in front of the blonde so he wouldn't do anything his ass couldn't handle. "Let's go, Lucas. I think I see that dumb convertible."

Lucas doesn't budge although Mark lightly pushed him forward. "No, I think we should stay. We didn't skate long enough." He dropped his board once again and speeds off past Jungwoo without taking his eyes off him.

"I'm sorry?" Mark blurts. "I think my best friend has lost his mind." Mark pushed past Jungwoo's small group who breaks into chuckles. "I don't think that's a good idea Lucas," he tried to reason but his friend was already attempting new tricks they watched online. "Lucas! I need you not to be a brainless dork and come on!"

"I'm not leaving, Mark," Lucas stomped his foot on the ground. "You think if I ever stop running that he'll know I don't care?"

"No, but I know that you're just trying to be a bold idiot in front of those guys who choose to pinpoint you as the fuck up and I will not-"

"Well..." Lucas snapped his head up to the group entering the park. Mark didn't bother to turn around since he already knew this was coming. "The two faggots came to play. This will be interesting."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!