16;

Maybe he was closer than anyone could ever imagine

Smut up ahead

The journal was bugging the hell out of Lucas. It sat back there minding its own business not even trying to give up the secrets that lie inside.

Jungwoo was another thing making Lucas fear his life. The way he drove his parent's car from the constant tapping against the stirring wheel. Lucas wanted to jump out. He felt his options for survival were just that limited.

"How do you know what Kun's parents would think of their son?" Lucas asked again with the slightest hope Jungwoo might properly answer it.

"You asked that already," he replied without taking his eyes off the road.

Lucas sucked his teeth in return. "Aish," his eyes traveled out the window. "The guy is dead. The least you can do is respect his things enough to like bury it instead of watch it die in the flames."

This caused Jungwoo to smirk. Lucas knew he wasn't an idiot but he was using every chance he could think of at this point.

"You would like that, huh? That way you go back and dig it up. Expose me just to feel glorified about yourself."

"I sealed the deal remember? Remember the whole shake a hand thing?"

"You think business shake their opponent's hand and that's the end of it? No way, Lucas. There is either a legal document or some sort of fear of bloodshed. I can't trust you especially since you keep talking about it?"

Lucas blinked a bit stunned. Jungwoo finally admitted his lack of trust in Lucas. The two were practically on the same page of the others book. This cleared the air more than Lucas thought it did.

Lucas needed Jungwoo's trust if he was going to find out his weird obsession with scratching out people faces and wearing the clothes of people who obviously hate him. He would never get anywhere in the frienemy zone.

Lucas followed his mind that was telling him to do more stuff than his body was capable of perusing. "Small steps, Lucas," he thought as his hand fell on Jungwoo's knee causing him to swerve a little.

"Wuh- what are you doing." The nervousness in the older voice only proved to Lucas that he's vulnerable.

"Can you answer me this." Lucas allowed Jungwoo to process his hand moving up to his crotch. "Do you like me or Taeyong?"

"Huh? You of course. I'm with you Lucas." Beads of sweat were forming on Jungwoo's brow as he tried to focus on driving and the smallest amount of pleasure he was getting from Lucas.

"Then why were you wear in this shirt? Why do you have pictures of him and not me!?" Lucas violently whispered in the male's ear.

Jungwoo was quaking at this point. He didn't want Lucas to be angry at him. It was supposed to be the other way around.

"You wore it, Lucas. He told me you wore it last and I- I told him to give it. I knew things about Taeyong you can't even imagine. He does what I want when I want. He also broke up with you at the snap of a finger."

Lucas' heart quenched in his chest at the sound of that. Although his eyes immediately developed liquid he couldn't possibly let it escape now. With a shake of his head, he immediately palmed Jungwoo through his slacks. The male moaned softly.

"Tell me more," Lucas nibbled at the older's ear making the car stop suddenly right in Lucas' neighborhood. "You turn me on when you're flustered." Lucas removed his hand from Jungwoo's crotch to softly caress his cheek.

Something about the softness in Jungwoo's eyes made Lucas weak himself. He pictured the first time Taeyong and he had sex. Taeyong was rough and demanding. Lucas was frail and confused. But he loved every second of it.

Jungwoo was Lucas in some way. But Lucas didn't think he'd ever be able to be Taeyong. But today he would have to try. Jungwoo was in the mood and Jungwoo wasn't suspicious.

The two unbuckled their seatbelts in a quick motion. Jungwoo already pouncing on his younger. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this with you."

Lucas didn't think Jungwoo thought of him that way. Especially since he seemed so okay with Lucas blurting his relationship problems to him last year. Although they were supposed to be winning a competition for their school.

"Let me put the seat back," Lucas blurted while pushing Jungwoo off. The older whined as he watched Lucas' seat flop backward.

Jungwoo then crawled on top and started grinding on Lucas. He didn't want this to turn him on and he didn't want this at all. But all the feelings he felt that were rejecting this faded when Jungwoo kisses him. This wasn't like any kiss he felt before. This was Jungwoo's kiss of desperation. He knew the older really wanted him to the point it hurt.

Jungwoo grinds himself on Lucas' crotch making the both of them practically lose their minds. "It been three months," Lucas moaned while watching Jungwoo's lower region rub against his. Lucas didn't ask when it came to removing Jungwoo's shirt since they weren't hesitant to do anything anymore.

Lucas took this time to take in his toned body not really expecting a guy like him to look this good. Lucas couldn't help but allow his mind to go elsewhere when Jungwoo started to kiss on his neck and unbuckle his jeans. Jungwoo shoved his hand down the youngers pants wrapping around his hard-on. "You're so big for me." Jungwoo moans while stroking Lucas's member.

"Keep going. I'm almost there!" Lucas shimmied out his jeans until they were at his feet and he was only in his boxers. This made Jungwoo visibly excited making him position his mouth right over his manhood. Jungwoo didn't hesitate to pull out his dick. Lucas whimpered at the slightest touch. "Jungwoo..." Lucas watched as he played around with his tip softly kissing the top. "Take me in."

Without a second thought, Jungwoo took Lucas whole rubbing his hand up and down his shaft. These motions drove him crazy. His head couldn't go back any further due to the head rest stopping him.

Lucas was in a bliss. The sound of his moans filling the small containment of the car. Thoughts of Taeyong surfaced in his mind all over again like deja vu. Jungwoo hummed and sucked until his jaw hurt making him finish Lucas off by stroking him.

He came all over his underwear within seconds. Whatever left of Jungwoo's hand he cleaned with his tongue. "Who's better?" Jungwoo questioned immediately while cuddling up to the breathless boy.

"Of course it's you, Taeyong."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!