4;

It's going to get worse and you don't even know

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Mark laughs while zooming down the road way past the speed limit. "That was badass. That was so not... you, but I liked it! I loved it!" Lucas' eyes were wide as he stared straight in front of him. All the words Mark had to say weren't even settling in his brain. "You totally exposed his ass."

"I can't go back. I can't go back to chill. I can't go back to school. I can't leave my damn room. I can't go back." The paranoid boy began to shake his head as his body was overtaken by trembles. "They're going to fucking kill me the second they get their hands on me."

Mark looked back and forth at the road and his shaken up friend. "What the hell... what are you on about? This isn't about that. It's about the fact that you finally stood up for yourself. You showed him you aren't to be messed with."

Lucas looked at Mark; his eyes still wide. "Stop the car, please. Stop the fucking car!" Mark slammed on his breaks in the unfamiliar neighborhood. Lucas opened the door instantly and fell out to his knees. He didn't mean to do it, but he was now emptying his stomach on someone else's lawn. "Shit!" He quivered while wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket.

This made Mark worry. His friend was an unhealthy color of pale. He soon realized this was more important than he wanted to believe. "If you feel unsafe, you can always stay at my house. I'll take you to school on Monday too. We'll spend the whole weekend together forgetting about what happened back there."

Lucas settles back in the car allowing his head to relax on the padded headrest behind him. "Can we talk about this over food?" He burped mid-sentence.

-

The two arrived at a slightly empty burger place just off the high way near their homes. The young boy behind the counter greeted them as they approached to order. Mark couldn't even get his two words in when he noticed the young boy staring up at him as if he were a God. "So... we're ready to-"

"Oh God!" The boy squealed. "It really is you. Oh God!" Lucas looked to Mark in confusion. "Jaemin! Come here bro! It's Mark Lee!" Like a fly, the Jaemin kid flew to the front and eyed Mark up and down with a glint in his eye. "Oh wow, this is unreal."

"I'm sorry, but do I know any of you?" Mark finally asked.

"Sorry, how rude of us. I'm Haechan and this is my co-worker, Na Jaemin. We are both really huge fans of your channel. We like go home and watch it every day almost. Your moves are dope, like, really amazing." Haechan rambled but Jaemin cut him off.

Lucas only snorted when Jaemin stumbled over his words due to be so excited. "And that dude that you always film with, ah what's his name?" He nudged Haechan. "Oh! Lucas! You are both my role models!"

"You hear that Lucas? We have fans." Mark looks to his older who nods along with a smile. The two kids almost shit their pants after finally getting to see Lucas' face. "Now if you excuse us, we'd like to order."

"Oh wow, anything bro. Like it's on the house. My dad owns this joint so he wouldn't mind. He loves anyone I love," Jaemin informs.

The two eventually order more than their stomach could handle but luckily their biggest fans joined them in the feast. Lucas couldn't believe he actually brought joy to someone else's heart. Something he never thought he could do knowing he didn't have much joy to give himself anymore. But the smile Mark held as the younger boys rant only made him want to relive this day even more.

Mark looked to be more than happy to answer all their questions. On the other hand, Jaemin couldn't stay off of Lucas' case about not talking. "You're a lot quieter than I thought you'd be. When I watch you skate, I always knew you were like some wicked popular boy at your school."

Lucas choked on his soda at the sound of that. "Absolutely not," Lucas laughed. "What school do you all attend?"

"Gwangju Performing Arts School. We both want to be idols one day. They really help with the training process," Haechan filled them in.

Lucas raised his eyebrows at the two, not so shocked they have such a dream. "Well, good luck with that. I hope you both make it big. Just like you support us, we support you." Jaemin and Haechan bow to their elders. The two immediately take their trash saying their final goodbye's.

"So my house, Lucas? I have a feeling Taeyong and his dogs are circling your house by now."

W

W.Lucas good times. good friends.
❤️ 61 likes 💭 14 comments

PacLuda first comment! looking good bb
NaNaMin He followed back LeeChan
Jung_Yoonoh LoLL what friends?? L..Taeyong
ThisNam visuals on point!
LeeChan Same! But that caption is so for us NaNaMin
L..Taeyong What are you dorks on ^^
RollingTonjae Finally getting some recognition...
TennyTen Why does he even bother with these posts
QKun went there the other day. service was nice
Jung_Yoonoh 🤣🤣🤣 "friends"
LeeChan L..Taeyong is coming for us NaNaMin !!
JennyChuu Ever heard of blocking dick heads?
NaNaMin NOT ON MY LUCAS PAGE
L..Taeyong now he's praying on little shits Jung_Yoonoh

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!