13;

Telling the truth meant I would have to hurt you

Mildly Mature

He tightened his hoodie on Lucas's limp body as he assisted him off the bus. The boy could barely stand. Each step was a shooting pain to his muscles, especially his stomach area.

"Two more minutes, literally." Jungwoo looked to his house in the near distance. His leg was also stinging from the pressure Lucas's body weight put on it. It was fair to say, the two of them were near death. "You got me Kun?" Jungwoo looked to the sky for assurance. A small smile spread across his face as he tugged Lucas's body along.

"My mom won't be happy," Lucas spat blood on the front lawn. "She'll finish me off." This made Jungwoo laugh. He sat Lucas out on the front porch so he could get the door open.

Once that was over, Jungwoo was laying Lucas out on the couch and quickly removed his shirt. There was no attention being paid to his body although Jungwoo didn't mind taking a look. But when he did, the endless amount of bruises took his breath away.

"Can you help me get you up the stairs?" he whispered directly into his ear. Lucas showed off his bloody smile, making Jungwoo feel intensely bad fot the guy. "Okay," he pulled Lucas by his wrist and positioned him as the second pair of legs.

"Your house looks comfy," Lucas muttered although his eyes were closed the entire time they were in the home.

Jungwoo ignored him, dropping the limp boy on the bathroom floor. He immediately turned the shower on to a nice tempeture and assisted Lucas out of his jeans.

"Wait," Lucas's large hands wrap around Jungwoo's wrist once he got a good grip on the rim of the younger boys pants. "I want to warn you. Taeyong says it's deadly."

Jungwoo's eyes promptly widen at the younger boy who is now chuckling weakly. He didn't have a choice but to disregard what Lucas said by blaming it on him fading in and out of consciousness. He continued to tug the tight jeans off just to see Lucas indeed had a slight boner.

"At a time like this?" Jungwoo thought to himself. He decided to reach over Lucas's body to turn the water to a colder level so the tension could go down.

"You have to get in with me. My arms-" Lucas's vision went out again making Jungwoo buckle up and get this over with.

The slightly cold water collided with his back as he slid in the tub and pulled Lucas in right behind him. The blood mixing with the water disappearing down the drain made Jungwoo a bit fascinated.

"Is this what doctors do?" he whispered with a smile and a towel that was sliding around Lucas' back. "Open your mouth and rinse Lucas."

He found himself bathing a sophomore who was only wearing underwear. He made sure to run the soap carefully over his sensitive wrist not even bothering to ask about the cuts that cover them.

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" Lucas asked as clearly as he's spoken in the past two hours. Jungwoo looked down to see Lucas clinging onto his soaked sleeve most likely mixed with soap and whatever blood not washed away. "This is uncomfortable."

Lucas nuzzled himself deeper into Jungwoo's chest. He treated the tub like a bed and the water as a sheet. Lucas was trying to get some rest.

"Okay, I think Taeyong shook some brain cells out of you." Jungwoo turned the water off and got out the tub. This made Lucas pout when he realized he had to get out too. "Um, my mom doesn't want the carpet wet." Jungwoo finally peeled off his top while Lucas sat back and watched. Next was his pants but he left on the only thing preventing him from losing his dignity.

"Your ankle is purple," Lucas pointed out making Jungwoo concerned about himself for a short while.

"And you could be bleeding internally which is why you need to sleep." Jungwoo helped his younger out the tub which was a struggle on its own. On top of that he had to get him to his bedroom. "I think I have a shirt-"

"This is fine, Jungwoo." He halfway turned to the soft voice slowly fading out. Lucas already made himself comfortable in the plush bed. Jungwoo put on a shirt anyway and laid in the spot next to Lucas.

From his ash brown hair, to his smooth chin. Jungwoo studied every detail on Lucas's face since he finally got the opportunity.

"Soon," he started in order to make sure Lucas was really sleep. The younger didn't even stir. "Soon, Taeyong will handle Mark. Then you, Wong Yukhei... will be all mine. Won't it be beautiful?" Jungwoo rubbbed the bruise right under the sleeping boy's eye. "But don't rush it, Jungwoo. Don't let him."

Without any control of it at all, Jungwoo looked down at Lucas's crotch. Biting his lower lip, he turned around just to face the picture he meant to turn over a long time ago.

Sasung, Jungwoo, and Kun. Back when they weren't faking their friendship. Back when everything actually happened from pure luck and not months of endless planning. Back when Jungwoo's greed didn't cost a life.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!