17;

Even when an apology is given, it's not easily forgiven

Violence Ahead...

"Uh who?" Jungwoo sputtered as Lucas quickly dressed himself. The other's heart went into a panic attack the moment that name slipped from his mouth. It was impossible not to be terrified. "Did you seriously say-"

Lucas covered Jungwoo's mouth before the name was spoken again. "Listen, it's only because I'm not used to anyone else."

"After all he's done to you!? And you still choose him?" Jungwoo hit the dashboard causing Lucas to jump out of his seat. "He was a total ass to you and I saved you!" The banging of his fist against the hard material continued until Jungwoo was out of breath and crying. "I can't believe I did that shit! For you! I ruined everyone's fucking life and you still don't love me!"

Lucas sat still and stunned hearing Jungwoo go all maniac on him. The part that scared him more is when Jungwoo turned to face him with bloodshot eyes and balled fist. The younger curled himself away hoping Jungwoo didn't do what was on both their minds. Instead, his fist flew right past Lucas's face and hit the glass his head rested on. It wasn't hard enough to break but hard enough to hear the sound of Jungwoo's knuckles cracking.

"Ack!" Jungwoo winced as he wrapped his fist in his shirt. "Look what you made me do!" With the hand that wasn't broken, Jungwoo reached back and grabbed the journal before storming out the car. Lucas didn't hesitate to follow to make sure Jungwoo didn't do something stupid.

"We need to go to the hospital, I think your wrist is—" Jungwoo flicked him off which resulted in the book crashing to the ground. Pictures, papers, and sticky notes went with the wind making the both of them scramble to pick it up.

"Don't read anything! Don't look at anything!"

Lucas, of course, wasn't going to follow directions. This was his only chance to see what Jungwoo wanted dead so bad so he took the opportunity.

The first thing he picked up was a red sticky note. "One party was physically abusive or they cheated." Lucas read in his mind before tucking it away in his pocket. Jungwoo scrambled to gather everything not even checking to see if Lucas was following orders. As a result, Lucas picked up a polaroid picture. It was Taeyong and Kun along with Yoonoh who was holding the camera. Lucas hasn't seen any of them smile like that since Taeyong broke up with him.

"Fuck!" Jungwoo tried to pick up a paper with his twisted wrist. Lucas discarded that picture than grabbed another random note off the ground for keeps. "Don't touch anything!" He shouted while turning to face Lucas who was on his way to help the older. "Don't... just don't." Jungwoo picked up the last of the contents and tucked them in the journal. "We're going to burn them in your backyard."

This made Lucas nervous. Both his parents were home.

"Okay, give me my phone and I'll tell them we're on the way." That made Jungwoo burst into laughter. He laughed so hard that his face turned red and his back hunched over. Lucas could only watch as his older turned into a psycho day by day. He could run, but the fear of Jungwoo knocking out his entire friendslist still stayed on his mind.

"Your phone?" he repeated while wiping the tear from his eye. "Sure, you can have it." Jungwoo put the book on the concrete them put his foot on it to hold it in place. He used his well hand to dig in his pocket and retrieve the phone. "Look at that. A few calls from mommy and a few from Mark. Don't they really care? It scares me that they care more than I do although I've been taking care of you since Thursday... But don't you wish it was Taeyong?"