Lost Girls. *Edited*

"O come on Damon, not another one!" I yell as I watch Damon drain another drugged-up teen in the dark forest

"O come on Damon, not another one!" I yell as I watch Damon drain another drugged-up teen in the dark forest. I shivered at the site and turn around trying to avoid looking into the dead man's eyes. My face fills with disgust as Damon starts pouring alcohol all over the dead teens.

"Why do you have to be so cruel?" I whisper knowing Damon could hear me

"Because this is who I am Liz! I'm a vampire, I feed to survive, if only you knew how hungry I am most of the time." I look up as he picks up a phone from one of the dead bodies, he flips it open and starts dialing a number.

I don't know why I was still sitting there, Damon told me to stay put, I couldn't move, before Damon ripped off my necklace and hissed as if it had burned him, he explained it had vervain in it, and that he had compelled me to stay.

" I want my ring." Damon continues to walk around

"I'm at the sizzler, I had a buffet." He laughs, I'm so beating Caroline's ass with my bat if I survive this, the bitch never came back after I allowed her to escape, she better be very nice to me when I get home.

"Where's my ring?" I look back up to Damon studying him, what ring? Damon grabs a stick from nearby and starts setting the teens on fire, at this point I had very little hope of getting out of this alive, and I'd never see Jeremy's and Matt's date. I accidentally take a sniff through my nose, it smelled terrible. I look down and let the tears spill, who knew I'd be the third one to go?

"I know how to cover my tracks Stefan, where's my ring!" I seized the opportunity at hand I was not going to be the dumb ass to die first, that's reserved for Matt.

"Help! Stefan!" I yell knowing he could hear me through the phone. Damon speeds in front of me and grabs my arm bringing me to his height, "now come on Liz I thought we were having fun! Very naughty of you."

I watch as Damon shakes his finger in my face. "Yes, Eliza is here right now? O you wanna speak with her?" He smiles as he puts the phone to my ear

"it's for you." I glare at him as I listen to Stefan

"Okay Liz stays calm, I'm going to get his ring and you'll be out of there in a jiff." I nod my head

"It's okay Stefan, I'm strong, I can survive. I'm not going down first." Damon snatches the phone from my ear walking back towards the pit. I look over as Damon finishes the call, I study him as he walks towards a body he had forgotten to set on fire, I walk closer and gasp, it was Vicky

"Vicky?" Damon turns to me giving me a sadistic smile.

"Make sure she doesn't get any blood on the couch." I nod my head silently, I didn't know why he let Vicky live, but I wasn't going to question him on it, he could change his mind at any time.

"I'm so going to regret this." I look up as Damon bites into his wrist, my face fills with disgust as he puts it in Vicky's mouth

"why are you doing that?"