162 Candles. *Edited*

"Where did Vicky say she was going?"

"She didn't. I hardly spoke to her." I answer the sheriff as I try and get comfortable in the police station.

"Did she tell her brother where she was going?"

"Mattie? No, he doesn't have a clue."

"Any sign of aggression or violence." I put my hand on my neck, rubbing it as I answered

"no."

"So you believe Vicky did leave town?"

"Yes. Sometimes people need to get out and clear their heads. This just must be her way of doing it." Mrs. Forbes nods her head as she finishes her notes

"thank you for your time, Liz. You may go."

"Thanks, Mrs. Forbes," I say as I make my way to the door to meet up with Elena outside. When I exit, I look over at Elena and Stefan talking, I walk to join them.

"I don't think the sheriff suspected anything." I nod my head to Elena's statement, I believe the same thing.

"Jeremy had no memory at all. All he remembers is what Damon told him."

"No all he remembers is your lame-ass cover-up of Vicky's death." I hiss to Elena, trying not to raise my voice.

"Are we still on that?"

"Oh, honey we never let it go. I think I should consider beating your ass for it."

"Thank you." Stefan interrupts us.

"I can't do this Stefan." I groan as another awkward breakup talk is ensured to come.

"Okay well you guys talk feelings and I'm going to bounce." I point my finger at the car and start walking. 

"You're wallowing."

"So are you." I snicker from the side couch as Elena and Jenna wallow at their relationships.

"Here's my advice, don't date. You can't get dumped if you don't date." I say as they both glare over at me

"Since when do you feel inclined to give out relationship advice."

"Ugh, do you know me, Jenna? I'm the love doctor." I say smugly as I cross my arms.

"Is that why you're still single?" I glare over at Elena,

"Did anyone ask you? No."

"Wanna keep it down over there!"

"Why What are you doing?"

"Homework." We all gasp as we climb the couch to look over.

"Omg, my baby Jeremy is doing homework! We should call the cops, that's not our brother."