The Last Dance.

"And there, and there

"And there, and there." "Okay. What the fuck." I muttered under my breath as I take the small black pen from the mans hands and sign on the line next to the large x at the end of the page. "And here." The man says again before flipping the page automatically to the next blank line on the next page. I nod my head once again before I sign my name again on the line as the man grabs the pen away from me before signing his name right below mine, subtly glinting his obviously very expensive watch in the lights provided by the large bay windows in the Salvatore Boarding House Parlor. "So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asks from one of the coaches closest to the small table where me and the man sat. My eyebrow raises as I look back up to her, "apparently. Sole ownership and all." A smirk falls in my face as I turn my head to the hallway to the front door. "I hope they realize they gave the wrong twin ownership!" "You're the oldest cunt! Don't get any ideas!" I laugh out loud.

 "Stefan! I think you're sleeping in the woods tonight dick!" The man shakes his head next to me as he tries not to laugh at our antics. "You think I could pimp this out? Maybe a sorority house? Nice keg in the back.. o shit a fucking pool!" I snicker out as I hear Damon groan out loudly at my obnoxious self from the porch of the boarding house. I looked back up to Bonnie, "point is as the sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." I say as the man starts to shuffle through the pages in front of me once again. "Your own personal safe house." I nod my head, "that's the idea." "Wouldn't want to clean it." My eyebrow raises as the man finally speaks for the first time, I laugh at the old mans words as he slowly stands up. "I'll just do what Jeremy does. Burn down the trash in the room." Bonnie's eyes widen. "Is that why your house almost burned down in 8th grade?" I snicker out as I nod my head as the mans eyes widen as he gathers the papers and grabs his briefcase from the ground. "Mom locked Jer in the basement for two weeks."

"Thank you Mr. Henry." I say as I shake the older mans hand as I open the door of the Boarding house and face the two brothers as well as Elena's angered face. I gave the old man one final smile before he makes his way out of the house and to the driveway where his car is parked. "I don't know why you insisted that I stay outside too." My eyebrows raise before I look over to Damon and give him a sweet smile. "Sexy?" He gives me an equal smile in return as I lift my right arm and raise it. "Come on home." Damon's eyes shine for a brief second at the word home before grabbing the right side of my head and giving my forehead a quick kiss before sliding through the door. I look over to Stefan before giving a small smirk, "free loader come inside!" Stefan gives a big laugh before he shakes his head and messes up my hair before sliding inside as well as I turn to face Elena. 

"Now Elena since this is my house you'll have to abide by my rules. For right now you're forbidden to go to school or anywhere too public starting now. No it's and or buts I'll get your work at the end of the day." Elena's face fills with anger as she goes to open her mouth but before she can refute I slam the wooden door in her face and make my way back to the parlor with the brothers and Bonnie. Bonnie hands me my leather jacket as I shrug it on over my red long sleeved shirt as Stefan gives Elena a look as she storms back into the house and crosses her arms over her chest as she throws herself on the couch. "Where are you going?" Damon asks as I lean down to grab my bag from the floor and give him a small smile as he walks back over to me. "Elena is to stay at the house. Klaus knows about my existence but not hers. I'll go to school as normal in case he catches us off guard. Also one of us has to get the work." Damon's face fills with anger as he grabs my keys from my hand.