Kill or be Killed.

' The dress is Eliza's.'

"Lady Eliza I believe this belongs to you

"Lady Eliza I believe this belongs to you." I shake my fuzzy head as I look up to a strange woman that appears to be in the same clothing the women wore In Alaric's history books. "Thank you." I say politely as I take the note from her hand, I look around quickly and examine my surroundings, there appeared to be multiple dining tables set up expectantly in a small garden outside of what appeared to be a nobles house. Women of all ages were laughing and chatting as they ate their plates full, some even scattered around chatting with multiple men, maybe even bachelors. I sneered in disgust as I watch a colored woman receive a bashing from a woman who stated that she had drawn the attention of one of her bachelors from her. "Segregation." I stated bitterly, it'd appeared that I had somehow traveled back in time as if it were possible, it strangely resembles the dream I had of Damon and me in the past, except it wasn't fuzzy in some places, my vision seemed to be clear. I grabbed the nearest butter knife on the table and used it to break the seal on the card. Although I'd never seen that seal before in my life it felt strangely familiar. The letter was addressed in my name but the last name appeared blurry, like I wasn't meant to see it. 'Dearest Eliza, it is Damon , I hope I haven't caught you in bad weather again father says your arrangements have been meet and we are anxiously awaiting your arrival..' "Damon?" I question as I read Damon's hand writing on the letter. "Eliza is it that lowly solider again?" Suddenly anger fills me up as I drop the card and shove my chair back from the table grabbing the knife between my hands and stand up to face what appeared to be my sister. "Elena?" I question expectantly and suddenly something sinister fills the woman's face as a grin takes up her mouth, "O Eliza how could you forget me?" "Katherine." I say disgustingly as I try and push my dress out from under me In case I needed to make a run for it, where's a vampire asshole when you need him. "I didn't expect to find you in such an open area." I give the bitch the biggest smile I could muster trying to show off my pearly whites, "I don't hide and cower like you." I sneer as she vamp speeds and ends up inches away from my face. "Always the fighter." She chuckles as she grabs my neck in inhuman speed and suddenly I could no longer breath. I try and reach my arms out attempting to grab a hold of anything that could buy me time before she kills me.                  "Killing...b..before...brun ..ch...how....uncivilized..Kat." I squeezed out as darkness surrounds my vision. I Suddenly whip my knife from behind my back and shove it in her neck, surprising her, her grip on my neck loosens and I'm able to kick free. I try and pick up my pace as I try and head for a main road out of the garden, I know I can never outrun a vampire but maybe if I make it to a public enough place she wouldn't try anything. But then again this is 1800's Katherine.

'We can smell a human for miles so don't worry fat ass your sent is like chocolate I'll never loose you.' "Damon." I utter out on the verge of tears as I look around my surroundings trying to spot anything familiar. "Okay think Liz, It's Katherine so I have to be close to Mystic Falls, I can't out run her and I can't out hide her and I've just stabbed her." I shake my head as I spot a horse and carriage coming my way, "here goes nothing. Taxi!" I yell as I wave my hands trying to gain the footman attention. "Eliza." Terror seized my heart as I slowly turn around and watch sickeningly as Katherine pulls the butter knife from her neck,  Antagonistically slowly I watch in dread as the blood pools from her neck, she licks the knife and I watch as she throws the knife right into a trunk of a tree not to far from me, landing perfectly in the middle. "Why do I always end up dying first!" I yell as loud as I could as I watch her lunch towards me. "Eliza!"