Masquerade.

"Here

"Here." I say as I pass a glass of Blood to Caroline who is sitting on the couch. "I'm still shaking." Caroline says as she takes the glass from my hands. I sit down on the couch next to her as she takes a drink. "What happened?" Stefan asks as he makes his way over to us. Damon smirks, "go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this." "I saw Katherine today." "Where?" "At the grill. I just stopped by to gawk and.. quasi stalk Matt." Caroline explains as Stefan crosses his arms across his chest with a worried expression on his face. "I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't really cause I'm a dufus. She came in and said she had seen me and Matt. I thought she was Eliza at first and asked if I was okay. I tried to speed away when I figured out that wasn't Liz because she was here all morning. She asked what gave her away and I said Liz was at the Boarding House. She told me that I needed to deliver a message." "What was the message?" Stefan asks as he gets closer to Caroline. "To tell Damon and Stefan that she wants the moonstone or she will rip this town apart until it rains blood." Caroline pauses as she takes a breath, "tell him the rest of it." Damon says as he stands behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders to semi comfort me, I lift my hand and give his a quick squeeze to tell him I appreciate it. "She said she was going to the Masquerade ball tonight." "She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard." "She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was Desperate." I shiver as I think about my Aunt stabbing herself in our own kitchen. "She's out of tricks. We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her." Stefan says as he starts to pace in front of the fireplace. "Can't we just give her the Moonstone so she'll leave?" I narrow my eyes as I look at Caroline, "what makes you think she won't kill us after getting it Blondie?" I ask as I shake my head in disappointment at Care.

"No Katherine's not getting Dick." I couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing after the few seconds of silence, I roll on top of Care. "Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." I say as I wipe the tears from my eyes and try to compose myself. "I've had it. I'm gonna go to the Masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her. Tonight." Damon says as I get up off the couch and make my way towards the brothers. "You're not gonna kill her." Stefan interjects, "o don't give me that goody goody crap." "You're not gonna kill her." Suddenly I'm in between the two brothers, hands on both chests. "Remember, I'm still human." I try and say as I feel Damon's chest on my back. "Oh, really?" "Because I am." I grasps out and Suddenly I go and slap Stefan cross the face, "What was that for?!" Stefan questions as he grabs his face. "Dramatic purposes?" I questions slowly as I raise my hands and start to back up to run away but Damon beats me to it and grabs me and keeps me in place. I start to shrink down as Stefan walks over to me with an evil expression. "Don't bully your best friend Stef!"

"Alright Ricky What you got?" I question as I rub my hands in anticipation as Alaric looks up to me, "you're not going." My mouth pops open as I look up to Rick. "Ricky I've saved your ass so many times." I say as I cross my arms, "what would you do without me?" "Oh really?" I shake my head as I look to Damon to back me up but he's just going through the equipment. "Remember the house full of vampires and you decided it was a good idea to go in and yell and I quote 'that's fucking nasty' and then you took off running. Then me and Damon had to save your ass." "There were fingers in the blender!" I shake my head and grab Damon's arm to comfort me.