The Descent.

"Eliza!" I hear Jenna yell from downstairs as I groan loudly before getting off my bed and making my way downstairs

"Eliza!" I hear Jenna yell from downstairs as I groan loudly before getting off my bed and making my way downstairs. "What!?" I yell out as I grab my bag from the front foyer and make my way across the doorway and into the kitchen. My eyebrows raise as Jenna has her arms crossed in front of her with a shocked face with the house phone in one hand and a piece of paper directly in front of her. "Eliza! Did you sleep with your goddamn teacher?" "What?" "Did you sleep with your teacher?" "Mr Wilson?" "Mr Wilson." "No I didn't!" "Yes you did!" "No I didn't Jen!"  Jenna starts to laugh out, "Your a little...slut!" I yell out as Jenna quickly grabs a wooden spoon, "Jen no I didn't!" I yell out as I throw my bag at her as I turn to quickly take off from the kitchen. "Yes you did!" "No I didn't!" "Aaaahhaahh!" I yell out as I climb the stairs quickly two at a time before banging on Jeremy's door. "Jen I'm telling you! I was failing chemistry!" I yell out as Jeremy opens the door with a shocked look on his face as Jenna launches the wooden spoon. "You're out of the house!" "Jenna!"

"I was born in 1450." I sighed out as I leaned against the doorway of the den as I watch Rose slouch on the couch in front of the fire. "That makes me 560 years old." "We get it grandma, you gonna croak anytime soon." I feel a shift in the air as arms wrap themselves around my waist. I smile slightly as Damon gives me a squeeze and kisses my neck softly. "If you were a bottle of wine.." Damon starts as he grabs my hand and leads us over to Rose, "so I can die. I've lived long enough." Damon makes a face as I shrug my shoulders, "good for you I guess." Damon turns his head as he slaps my ass quickly before grabbing a bottle of bourbon and some glasses before handing one off to Rose. "You know, if you're going to be maudlin, I'm just going to kill you myself." I quickly put down my jacket and clap my hands together slowly, "I like that plan, my dude." Damon shakes his head at my antics as he takes out a blood bag for Rose and squeezes some into it, "I'm not cleaning that later." Damon gives me a pointed look, "do I need you to sit in the corner?" My eyes widen as I take a quick seat in one of the chairs at a reasonable distance away from Rose. "Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite." "Just a little fatal to a vampire werewolf bite." I clear my throat as I put my hands on my crossed knees, "well according to legend which is a notoriously unreliable source...drink up Rose." I say disgustingly as Rose sighs and takes a drink. "Yeah. It does feel like it's working." "Let me see." I say quietly as I go and stand behind Rose as I slowly peel off the black shirt from Roses shoulder as Damon makes his way behind me. My faces scrunches up disgust and slight concern as the rotting flesh is shown.

 I move my head to face Damon as he looks on in concern. "How is it?" I slowly look back as I move Roses bra slowly to the side, "defiantly better, right Eliza?" My face scrunches up once again at Damon's lie as I look up at Him again as he grabs my waist softly, "sure Rose, it looks great?"I say trying to say the words honestly back fired as they came out more of a question than anything. I turn my head as I see Elena's shocked face as she makes her way towards us. "Where's Stefan?" Damon asks as quiet as he can to her, "he left. I need you to talk to him." "Ya that's gonna happen." I say softly as Rose moves to cover up her bite again. "He's convinced that he has to find Isobel. But I think it's going to upset Elijah." "No can do. I'm with Stefan on this one. But if you could play nurse with your sister for a little while..." "it's not necessary." Rose whispers as she shifts on the couch to turn to face Elena. I turn back to Damon with an eyebrow raised, "see I don't need to babysit her ass." I say as I cross my arms over my chest as Damon turns back towards me and makes his way over to me. He grabs my forearms and locks me in places as his eyes look into mine.