A few good men. *Edited*

Bonnie's gram has died, she was taking it very hard and I blamed myself every second she was gone

Bonnie's gram has died, she was taking it very hard and I blamed myself every second she was gone. "Hey, Bonnie it's me, just checking in." I look over to Elena sitting on the white wooded swing on the porch, I give her a small smile as I look to the front yard from the steps.

"Seeing How you're doing. We miss you here. Don't let your aunt drive you crazy." I shake my head and wave at Jenna as she makes her way up the stairs, her red hair shining as her ponytail bobs while she skips up the old stairs in front of the house. She briefly makes her way across the deck and leans down to squeeze my shoulder gently while she watches Elena attempt to end her call. "We love you."

" What are you guys doing out here?" I slowly stand up and lean against one of the white-washed columns of the house," thinking, writing." I give a snort

"Ya not writing." Jenna shakes her head,

"No, of course not Liz." One thing I knew for sure Kathrine was out there, and she wasn't looking for Damon, she didn't care. I knew if I ever got to meet her, I would make it a living hell for her, although she deserves much worse, I would have to agree that the woman had taste.

"It brought back a lot about Mom and Dad. I was wondering you said you would do some digging about them, the adoption."I sighed I didn't want to know the bitch me and Elena came from, she didn't want us, I didn't quite understand why Elena wanted to know her, we already have a mother.

"Right." Jenna quietly muttered, I squeezed her shoulder,

"Come on inside ladies." I rolled my eyes as Elena eagerly jumped off the swing,

"Jump a little higher hoe !" I said as I started laughing as we went inside with Elena shoving my shoulder.

"Your dad kept everything from his medical practice records, logs old appointment logs." Jenna pulled out a large old black book from the box that she brought from the upstairs bedroom before letting go of a shaking breath and opening the book.

"I remembered it like I had seen it yesterday. I always fiddled around with dads things when he was in the hospital and wouldn't give me any attention."I smiled as I flipped through it. Jenna flips a few pages back before settling on the page that is dated to our birth.

"I found an entry from the night you two were born." Elena quickly snatched the book from my hands, I give her a dirty look as I hold my hands up in surrender. "Patient and a birthday." I cross my arms over my chest as I waited for a name, I didn't quite care about this woman, but I knew Elena did so I would keep up the act that I was interested in all of this.

"Isobel Peterson." I snort

"Sounds like a slut."

" Eliza!" I smirked

"Don't judge me with those judgy little eyes." she glares at me as she asks Jenna if it is her real name,

"Elena, do you think the slut would use her real name?"