The Return.

"I can't believe you made me watch that!" I gasp in shock as I turn around to face Damon in the parking lot,"Well I would have brought Jeremy, but you were so eager if I remember correctly

"I can't believe you made me watch that!" I gasp in shock as I turn around to face Damon in the parking lot,"Well I would have brought Jeremy, but you were so eager if I remember correctly." I sarcastically remark as I put my finger on my chin giving Damon a smirk of my own. Suddenly Damon speeds off and I'm left alone in the parking lot,"are you serious!" I yell as I look around hoping that Damon was just joking around with me, but I soon smile as I spot his car keys on the ground. I snicker as I make my way to his car, "Well I guess I'll just have to do the right thing and drive you home." I shout and start putting the key in the door as suddenly arms warp around me and I'm lifted me above the ground, "you wish." I cross my arms and pout as he slowly slides my body down against his till my feet touch the pavement once again. I gasp at Damon's eyes, the one thing that I loved most about him, "Eliza.." I slowly lean my head as he combs his hands through my hair, pushing some behind my ear. I close my eyes as he softly caresses my cheek, I give a small giggle and look up to his eyes once more and my heart started growing haywire, I could no longer feel the rest of my body all I could feel was my heart pounding throughout my body, it was so loud I knew he could hear it as well, where his hand was on my cheek the skin started to tingle and I couldn't breath, couldn't speak. He was slowly leaning in, 'yes!' ,'yes!' My mind yelled but the connection was soon lost as soon as my phone started to ring, I groan in annoyance and stomp my foot like a four year old and answer the phone. "What?" I say harshly as Damon opens up the passenger side of the door as I hop in. "Eliza! Someone was here! They got uncle John! It has to be a vampire!" My eyes widen as I looked over to Damon as he was listening in. "Okay calm down! I'll be there as fast as I can!" I yell as Damon floors the car and we race to get to my house.

As soon as the Camero hit the pavement of my house I jumped out and raced into the house as fast as I could, the first thing I spot is the large pools of blood around the kitchen, "Elena! Jeremy!" I yell as I move into the living room and instantly spot Elena and Jeremy on the couch. As soon as they spot me they jump up and instantly they pulled me into a hug. I check each one over real quick and look over to Elena. "What happened?" I asked as Damon walked over to us after inspecting the kitchen. "Jeremy took some of Anna's blood and took a lot of pain pills. He could have died tonight." I instantly look over to Jeremy, "what were you thinking? You could have been dead for good Jeremy! What if the blood didn't work and you didn't come back out?" I yell at him as he shakes his head and takes a seat on the couch once again. Elena scoffs, "what about becoming a vampire Eliza? He shouldn't want that!" I look over at Elena and take a breath after shaking my head. "Look I honestly couldn't care if he became one. Because if he had died at least I'd know he'd come back. Being a vampire isn't the problem, becoming one for the wrong reason is Elena." I tell her as I cross my arms across my chest. Damon comes around and runs his hands through my hair before leaning back on the couch. "Ya because becoming a vampire is so great! You do not want to become one Jeremy!" I raise my eyebrow at Lena as I look to Stefan and Damon, "really Elena? We'll have this fight later right now I want to know why there's piles of blood in my kitchen." Stefan's steps up as he rubs Elena's shoulders, "you guys need to get to the hospital, I'll stay and look after Jeremy." I nod my head and give Stefan a side hug and we head out to get to the hospital as fast as we could.