Klaus.

(daddy Klaus in the house my boiis

(daddy Klaus in the house my boiis. Also I know I said I love Timothee Chalamet, but like Mathew Grey Gubler could break my back like a glow stick and I'd be happy.)

"He's dead you know?" My eyes widen a fraction of a second at the question before my face fills with the familiar glare that has occupied my face for the last few months. The shackles attached to my wrists that hold my arms above my head clink loudly as i move my head to glare into the familiar brown orbs as they laugh at my state. "Now Kathrine, i thought your attention was for the blonde haired Salvatore. Wait till he hears that." I bitterly bit out before anger fills her face before she flashes in front of me and roughly grabs my neck in her steel trap of a hand. " We both know your sarcasm isn't going to help you now sister."She softly whispers out as she quickly lets go of her hold on my throat before standing back up to watch me suffer once again. I wheeze out a small laugh before meeting her eyes once again, "the only reason he thinks he loves you is because you share the same face as me. If he turns he'll remember me once again and your false world will crumple sister."

Kathrine's smile grows large as she faces the only small window in the small 5x7 cell, "you know that Bennett witch? her magic is much more powerful then your 'love' sister. He'll remember nothing." My eyes fills with unshed tears as I tear my eyes away from the woman who was dedicated to ruining my life. "Kathrina just end it already, what's the point of barely keeping me alive anyway? you've murdered my children and have stolen my love, what else could you take from me?" A sinister look fills my sisters face before she grabs my malnourished ankle before quickly snapping her hand breaking the bone completely as my teeth grace my lips holding back the large scream that threatened to break through my lips as I face her blackened eyes. "everything, even your life dear sister." She mutters out before quickly making her way out of the cell and locking the door before flashing out of the small prison in the middle of the vast Virginian wilderness.

The scream quickly leaves my lips once I know she's far gone, knowing no one will hear my cries of pain and misery as my chin reaches my bony chest. " Why do you continue to punish me?" I question out to the God that may or may not exist. " Just end me, she's taken my babies and my Husband what more must you allow her to take?" I question out knowing I would receive no answer.

A gasp leaves my lips before I bolt from the guest room bed and into the adjoined bathroom before hacking up what was left in my stomach from the dance. Suddenly hands grab my hair as I flinch away quickly before throwing my back to the wall to face a Damon only in grey sweatpants as he gives me a worried look before he puts his hands out in front of him as he crouches down. "liz?" he questions out softly at my panicked expression before I push off of the wall of the bathroom as I throw my arms around his neck as he quickly drops down to his butt before wrapping his arms around my waist.

My head finds Damon's naked shoulder as tears start to leak from my eyes as Damon runs his hands through my curls slowly rocking us. "Bonnie's not dead remember?" I nod my head before I pull my head from his shoulder and reach up to run my hands through his black locks. "It's not that Day.." I allude as my eyes travel from his before I look down to his lap. "Then whats wrong? You promised you wouldn't hide anything from me." He said softly as my hands retract from is hair and find my lap once again debating whether or not to actually talk about the strange visions.