The Hybrid.

"I'm not the hero, Eliza

"I'm not the hero, Eliza. I don't do good. It's not in me."

"Ahhhh Eliza!" My eyes widen as Jermey burst through the door of my room as my ass hits the floor from the shock of his yelling. "What the fuck Jer?" I yell out as my bother looks around expectantly before pulling out a small bag from behind his back.

"I fucking found Jennas stash! Bitch thought I wouldn't find it!" My eyes widen before Jeremy pulls out a lighter from his pocket, "wanna smoke it popeye?" My eyes widen as my mouth pops open before an evil grin fills my face.

"W..what's that look for?" Jeremy questions as his eyes fill with fear while he flicks off his lighter. "Alaric Jeremy's got weed in the house!" I yell out and within a matter of seconds loud stomping is heard on the stairs before Jermey's eyes fill with betrayal. "You bitch!" Jermey screams like a girl as we watch Rick hit the side of the wall in front of my doorway before Jeremy looks between me and Rick and shrugs his shoulders before lunging out of my second story widow. "Suck my dick Rick!"

"You mean you're three inches?"

"...yo..you fucking bitch!" I laugh at as I watch Jeremy fall through the trees arms as Mrs Jenkins across the streets face fills with disgust.

"Hey jer?"

"Yes bitch."

"I think Mrs Jenkins needs a friend." An evil smile fills our faces as Mrs Jenkins starts to try and turn around quickly in her wheelchair.

"You nasty asses stay away from me! Help!"

"Mattie! Welcome to the doom patrol!"

"....isn't that a shot gun?"

"...Help! Bitch down!"

"Suffering is for bitches Matt!"

"Did..you just call me a bitch?"

"Another suicide or a tragic accident? WKPW news has lost one of its shining stars. Field reporter and weekend anchor Andie Star was Discovered..."

"O shut the fuck up Alexa go suck another dick." I say as I quickly grab the remote from the bed quickly hitting the off button on the top of the small device as I look over to Damon ripping the maps and articles from his closet door as he turns his head away from the tv. I give a soft sigh before crossing the expanse of the room and wrapping my arms around Damon's waist as he leans his body against mine closing his eyes softly. "You did everything you could." I softly explain to him as I run my hands through his ebony locks that lay against his neck. Damon hums out a small response before quickly turning in my embrace and wrapping his arms around my shoulders while laying his head on top of mine, slowly swaying us back and forth.