The Sacrifice.

"Bang!" "Bang!" I groan as I turn over in my bed and spot the light shine beneath my doorway

"Bang!" "Bang!" I groan as I turn over in my bed and spot the light shine beneath my doorway. "What the fuck?" I whisper softly as I push back my red sheets and push down my peppa pig pajama bottoms, "ow!" I yell/whisper as I stub my toe on my dresser. I grab my pinky toe in my hand as I cradle it, "the things I do for this family." I mutter out as I slowly release my toe and make my way past my dresser to my door, I quietly grab the end of the baseball bat before I shrug it over my shoulders. I take a deep breath before I grab the door handle and quickly open it and rush out, "ahh!!" "Ahhh!!" "Rick!" I throw the baseball bat behind my back and I quickly fall on my ass and hit the floor bringing the rug with me. I hear a crash behind me and turn quickly and watch as the bat goes out the window and into the backyard. "Ahhh my eyes!" I yell out as I face a semi naked Alaric as he smiles sheepishly back at me. "Jenna get the bleach!" "What the fuck are you on about?" "I need a new set of eyes woman!" I yell out as I rub my eyes trying to rid the image of Rick out of my mind. "O lord Jesus our savior...give me a fucking break!"

 "Did you throw the bat at the window?!" "It's all Ricks fault!" I yell out as I face an angry Jenna as she comes out behind Rick in only a dress shirt. "Come here you little shit!" "Jeremy help me!" I quickly turn to face Jeremy's door as he walks out, "what's up fuckboiiiis?"I yell out as I watch Jenna lunge for me I quickly unwrap myself from the rug and run to stand behind Jeremy's form. "Jeremy help your big sissy!" I yell as I wrap my arms and legs around Jeremy as he quickly turns to shut the door in Jenna's face. I breath out a sigh but not before I see a bat break through the wooden door creating a large whole, my eyes widen in fear as Jenna's face is shown through, "here's jennaaaaa!" "Ahhhhh!!!"

I hear a knock at the door as I groan out and yell out, "Elena get the door!" I wait about a minute before I hear another impatient knock, I groan again, "fucking useless twin." I push back the blankets from the couch and make my way to the door. My face fills with surprise as I see Stefan and Damon standing outside on the porch. "Hey can we talk?" Stefan questions with one of his eyebrows raised, "sure hero hair." I say as I ruffle Stefs hair and put my arms around Damon's shoulders and give him a tight hug, "hello sexy." I whisper in his ear as I slowly release him and turn to follow Stefan back to the living room where Elena mysteriously appeared, "why?" She questions as I take my seat back on the couch. Damon walks slowly as he makes his way to the couch with a glint in his eyes, I watch with an eyebrow raised as he slowly lifts my jean covers legs up and sets them on his lap as he takes a seat next to me, "thank you man servant." I tease out as he rolls his eyes and messes up my curls, "we went to see Kathrine." My face suddenly falls as I bring my eyes up to Damon's , my heart speeds up in a little fright as I wait for his next words. 

"She said if we let her out we can have the moonstone and she'd leave Mystic Falls forever." I roll my eyes as I get up and make my way to the kitchen, "you don't really believe that do you?" I question Damon as I hunch over and look through the fridge, I suddenly feel a weight on my sides and look down as Damon's hands wrap around them, a shiver runs down my spine as I feel him press his front into my backside as he answers my question, "no. Of course not." He whispers the last part into my ear before he kisses the side on my head and grabs a few ingredients from the fridge and shuts it. He hands me an orange as he starts to cut up an apple on the counter, "what are you doing?" His smirk falls on his face as he stops cutting to briefly look up to me, "my baby girls gotta eat." My face heats up as I look up to the entryway as Stefan and Elena make their way to us. I'd wonder if we were ever going to talk about the Brief kiss that we had shared but Damon never brought it up and I wasn't willing to start the conversation, I was to afraid of the answer he would give. Would he reject it? Would he tell me he still loves Kathrine and that it was a mistake? I don't want to know the answer.