Blood Brothers.

"Ow My fucking head

"Ow My fucking head." I whisper as I open my eyes slowly as the light engulfs my sight. I blink my eyes a few times to try and adjust and groan and roll over on my side, instead of hitting blankets I hit something warm. I pop open my right eye and come face to face with Damon's chest. "Am I in heaven?" I snicker at myself as I sit up and rub my hands together with a smirk on my face,I try and I run my hands over his chest lightly without trying not to wake him up," rough vampire sex here I come!" I drink in the sight and store it in my mind," I've moved up." I say as I put my hand to my heart. I didn't know if I'd ever see this again. "You know some people would call this sexual harassment." I jump five feet in the air and tumble off the bed hitting the floor with a thud. "You just had to ruin it didn't you? You couldn't have just ignored it and we would've had a good time. Maybe I should just join tinder." I hear Damon laugh as he pops his head over the side of his bed, and he holds a hand out for me. "You could at least help and put a shirt on." He smirks as he lets my hand go and I tumble back down on the ground, "you know should've just taken Matt's offer, how difficult is it to get laid with you?"

Damon laughs once again and I watch him as he takes his time and pulls a black v neck shirt over him, I pout in disappointment. "And no you're not dead yet." My eyes pop as I remember what happened yesterday," holy fucking shit! He fucking ate me! I could've given him diabetes or some shit."I look down and try and see the condition of the dress and come to realize that I must be in Damon's shirt after I was attacked by Stefan, "you do realize you're not getting this back right? Time to show Jared!"Damon nods his head as he watches me get up off the ground and stumble a bit. I stretch my arms over my head and allow my back to pop as I turn towards Damon once again, "Where is he ? Imma kick his fucking ass."

I turn pooping my knuckles as I start making my way out of Damon's room and head towards the stairs, Damon speeds in front of me before I could take one step down the stairs. "After he got to you he realized what he had done, I had to get you out of there before the sheriff got there, after I healed you I put you down on my bed, Elena and I have decided he's not right in his head right now." I nod my head in agreement, "of course he isn't, he tried to fucking eat me." Damon sighs, "I'm sorry I couldn't get to you fast enough." Damon says as he pushes my curls from my neck and rubs the place where Stefan chopped down on me. I grab his fingers and give them A quick kiss as I avoid his eyes and head down the rest of the stairs, "without you I'd be dead right now, thank you Damon." I turn and give him a smile as I make my way to the kitchen I jump in surprise as I see Elena cooking breakfast, "Hey Lena." She turns her head and puts down the spatula and walks over and engulfs me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry about what Stefan did." I push her in front of me, "it's okay there's nothing you could have done. Where is the little ass anyway?" Elena face looks down in quilt, I raise my eyebrow and turn towards Damon," after we made sure you were okay, Elena stabbed him with a Vervain dart, he's downstairs in the cell." I nod my head, "it's because of his hunger, we need to help him with it." I turn back towards Elena as she pulls out of my grasp and takes the eggs out of the pan and poor them onto a plate. I sit down on one of the bar stools as Elena turns back and hands me a plate full, I give her a smile of gratitude and take a bite. "He refuses to eat, I think he's full of guilt right now." I nod my head in understanding , we're gonna have to pull Stefan back to us, hopefully we could do it soon.