(4)

hoseok keeps moving his food around his plate.

"are you going to eat that?" i ask.

"no, not really. i ate a lot today, so i'm not really hungry." hoseok says.

"oh, okay." i say and i take the food from his plate. hoseok turns on the tv and sits on the couch. i later join him after eating all my food. my mind is somewhere else and i end up staring at the wall.

"hoseok." i say.

"yeah?" hoseok says.

"why'd you come back to me?" i say.

he shuts off the tv and turns to me.

"i promised you if i was ever feeling sad or depressed, i would come to you. that's what i did and i figured, being with someone won't help at all when you love someone else." hoseok says, "i've stopped taking my pills and when i saw you taking them, i thought you were weak. but, i really do still love you."

"what a bullshit excuse. are you going to turn back on the tv?" i ask.

"no, actually. i'm going to bed but i'll sleep on the couch." hoseok says.

"alright." i say.

i head to hoseok's room and tuck myself under the covers.

🍂

i stare at the ceiling, tossing and turning, unable to sleep. i get out of bed to get a glass of water. i look over to hoseok, to see him sound asleep.

i admire his face for a while and i caress his cheek

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i admire his face for a while and i caress his cheek.

🍂

"y/n.." hoseok says, "y/n.."

"huh? what?" i say.

"you fell asleep.. in the living room." hoseok says.

"o–oh.." i say, "i did?"

"yeah.. why'd you get out of bed?" hoseok says.

"i went to go get a glass of water.." i say.

"yeah, sure. you were on top of me." hoseok says, sarcastically.

"whatever bitch, make me some breakfast." i say.

"you think i have the fucking time? i have work." hoseok says.

"don't fucking talk back to me." i say in a harsh tone and he holds his breath.

"i d–don't have breakfast.." hoseok says.

"what do you mean?" i say.

"i don't eat breakfast.." hoseok says.

"huh?" i ask.

"hey, you want to go to starbucks?" hoseok says, changing the topic.

"i thought you had work?" i ask.

"yeah, in 30 minutes. i'll just tell the boys that i'll be late." hoseok says.

"the boys?" i ask.