(14)

"i really enjoyed today, i hope we can do this again." i say.

"of course! my pleasure." taehyung says, dropping me off.

"see you around and sleep lots, it's late!" i say.

"yeah, yeah. okay, you too! good night." taehyung says and i smile as he drives away. i open the door with my key from my purse and i see hoseok on the couch. hoseok gets up with bloodshot eyes.

"do you know how worried i was!" hoseok says as he shakes my shoulders.

"don't touch me." i say.

"why didn't you text me? why was it so hard for you to text me, "i'm okay. no need to worry." is that so hard for you? it's fucking 4am! 4 fucking am. what if taehyung kidnapped you and ran away?" hoseok screams.

"taehyung wouldn't do that!" i yell.

"taehyung almost raped you!" hoseok yells.

"i was having a nice night until you fucking ruined it!" i say.

"oh yeah? i wasn't even having a nice night in the first place! you don't even have a fucking job, all you're doin–" hoseok says.

"i'm trying! i can't adapt into my normal lifestyle after you fucking kicked me out!" i say.

"do you know, how much stress i'm under? you're just adding on to more! i'm having money problems and guess what! you know why i'm living? for you! i would be fucking dead right now, i really wish i was!" hoseok yells.