(33)

"really?" yoongi says as he gasps and i nod, "that's some crazy shit. but hoseok.. what about bts? we lost a vocal who can hit really deep notes.."

"it's fine.. we'll figure it out. we don't need taehyung." hoseok says, "tell bang pd that he's gone missing and eventually, everyone will forget about him. we're not even popular and we don't want a mentally insane person in our group, anyways."

yoongi gets a text from his phone and he looks at it. his expression changed and he says, "i.. uh.. gotta go. it's urgent! bye!"

the next thing you know he flys out the door.

"is he okay?" i say.

"i hope." hoseok says.

🍂

hoseok and i lay down and i smile at him.

"what?" hoseok says as he chuckles.

"hoseok, words can't explain how much i love you." i say, "you're just so loving and caring. you're just so selfless and stunning. you're a sunshine and you could make anyone's day. you're so sweet, it hurts.. i love you so much."

hoseok smiles at me and says, "i love you too.."

i kiss him and hoseok kisses right back. our kiss lasts long and passionate until i pull away.

"is something wrong?" hoseok says.

"your breath.." i say.

"huh, what?" hoseok says, "is it bad?"

"no.. it smells of acid. hoseok, are you eating well?" i say.

"yeah, of course. maybe.. it's you?" hoseok says.

"hoseok, stop lying." i say, "i know you're not eating. trust me.. you're perfect. your body is perfect.. i love it so much."

i lay on hoseok's chest and i feel him smile.

"it's not that.." hoseok says, "it's just that.. i'm so used to not eating and i don't get the point of it."

a/n: if u don't know, when you don't eat your breath tends to smell like acid.