(34)

"hoseok, you should eat more. you'll gain weight and look healthier." i say.

"don't worry about me, worry about you. remember, you asked me to take you to therapy?" hoseok says.

"yeah.. i remember.." i say.

"do you still want to go? do you still want to take your pills..?" hoseok says and i shake my head.

"what? you think i can't survive without my pills?" i say, jokingly.

"it's not that baby." hoseok says and i freeze when he called me 'baby'. he's never called me that before but that coming out of his mouth was really.. hot.

"it's just.. you're so.." hoseok says and he stops.
we could feel the tension in the air and he smacks his lips onto mine. his hands make my way to my ass and i let out a moan. he smiles through our kiss and he moves onto my neck, creating hickeys. he reaches to take my shirt off and then with that, my bra too and the night carries on from there..

🍂

i wake up earlier than usual and i see hoseok in front of me. i crawl on top of him and i poke his nose. hoseok wakes up and smiles at me.

"you're awake?" hoseok says.

"yeah.." i say, "last night was amazing.."

hoseok blushes and he says, "oh.. shut up."

"i liked how you cu–" i say.

"don't finish it!" hoseok shouts.

"–without me even touching you." i say as i chuckle.

"whatever.." hoseok says.

"was it your first?" i ask.

hoseok sighs and shakes his head.

"you were my first." i say, "was i bad?"

"oh my god, y/n. you were amazing now shut up about it." hoseok says i giggle.

"what a cutie you are." hoseok says as he squishes my cheek.

i pull him into a big hug and i say, "i love you."

"i love you too." hoseok says but then suddenly, hoseok goes blank.

"hoseok? hoseok?" i say.

"oh, yes?" hoseok says.

"is something bothering you?" i say.

"no.." hoseok says.

"there is." i say, "tell me."

"i.. killed someone. i killed taehyung." hoseok says.

"taehyung has done far worse. don't worry, hoseokie. you did what was needed." i say and hoseok nods his head.