(45)

i never heard from somin again and yoongi and jungkook are together now. bts's popularity has skyrocketed to going to the bbma's, ama's and grammy's. hoseok and i's relationship is still a secret and so is yoongi and jungkook's relationship but one day, we'll tell the whole world and armys, everyone will accept us. i come on tour with bts since i've been hired as their stylist and i quit my old job. i love to style hoseok to make him feel his best, as well as the other bts members and i love to watch hoseok dance as for his passion for dancing is huge. right now, i'm watching hoseok dance. the other bts members have gone home but hoseok is preparing for his comeback and he especially wants to show off his dancing skills.

"hoseokie, aren't you tired?" i say.

"no, babygirl. i'm just fine. i love dancing, you know that." hoseok says and i grin.

"alright." i say.

"want to join?" hoseok says.

"fine.." i say and i giggle. hoseok kisses my cheek and turns on a song. thank you, hoseok. for finding my passion as well. now, i dance beside you. eventually, people found out about us. i was afraid of decreasing bts's popularity but, that didn't happen. everyone respected and accepted us and so did yoongi and jungkook. armys are so nice and caring and i always bump into them from time to time.

"hey, y/n! oh my god, can i get your signature?" an army asks.

"oh, of course. what's your name?" i say and she takes out a photocard of hoseok.

"jenny." jenny says and she giggles.

"you carry a photocard of hoseok with you?" i say.

"it's good luck. hoseok is my bias, y'know. you're the luckiest person in the world." jenny says.

"i really am." i say and i smile.

THE
END.