(35)

TRIGGER WARNING

hoseok has been looker sicker than ever and i feel a twist in my stomach when i see hoseok take off his shirt to change. i see hoseok's ribs and i freeze.

"h–hoseok.." i say, tears forming on my waterline.

"o–oh.. you scared me." hoseok says.

"i could see your ribs.. hoseokie.." i say, letting the tears fall.

hoseok cups my cheeks and says, "don't worry, i'm fin–"

"how can i not worry? how can i just keep aside that fact that you might even die! you are not fine, you are dying and i'm scared. hoseok, do you want to die? you're going to have to start taking those pills again." i say.

"no! i'm strong, i don't need those. this is normal.." hoseok says.

"shut up, hoseok. this isn't normal and i care about you. i want you to be healthy again.." i say, "if you don't eat, then i won't."

"what? no, you have to eat. you love food.." hoseok says.

"so do you.." i say.

"okay, okay. i will eat.." hoseok says.

"so, tell me.. why are you like this?" i say.

"i don't eat.. breakfast.. lunch.. or dinner. maybe, sometimes when i'm with the boys but i eat minimum as possible and throw it up later.. maybe when i feel like it, during lunch i eat a cake pop from starbucks or something.." hoseok says and i hug him. he hugs me back and rests his chin on my head.

"i'll be okay.." hoseok says.

"i really hope you aren't lying." i say.