(12)

"me and tae, are going out for dinner.." i say.

"o–oh.. you are?" hoseok says.

"yeah.." i say.

🍂

"so, how do i look?" i say. i wore a black sexy dress. it was quite short, but i wore black short shorts underneath.

hoseok's eyes widen and blushes.

"g–god, you look h– great!" hoseok stutters.

"thanks." i say, looking at myself in the mirror.

"i bought you that dress." hoseok says.

"you did." i say.

"funny, how you are wearing it to your date." hoseok says.

"it's not a date! it's just dinner.." i say.

"then why do you look all sexy?" hoseok says.

"because i want to look good." i say.

"for who? don't tell me you love him, you know the things he's done to you." hoseok says.

"he's change–" i say.

"i've changed too! but you never forgave me like the way you forgave taehyung! he did even worse things than me." hoseok says.

"no, you did worse." i say, "you broke my heart into pieces and it will never be repaired again."

i sigh and i say, "bye hoseok."

"o–oh.. bye." hoseok says and i shut the door. i roll my eyes and walk confidently in my stunning dress. i see taehyung's car right in front of hoseok's house and i get in.

"hey tae." i say and i smile.

"hello there." taehyung says as he giggles, "you look amazing."

"say for yourself." i say and i wink.

we reach to my favorite restaurant and we both order. taehyung touches my hand with his and he blushes.

"what would you like to order?" the waitress asks.

"can i have.. shrimp cocktail?" i say.

"and you?" the waitress asks taehyung.

"i'll have the same." taehyung says and i smile. taehyung turns to me and sighs.

"hey, really. i'm sorry about last night." taehyung says and he looks down.

"it's okay." i say, "it was my fault."

"i messed up.. i mess up everything. every single thing. i can't get one thing right. i'm so sorry. first, i sexually harassed you. second, i used you just to get in your pants. third, i almost killed hoseok out of jealousy. fourth, i stalked you. fifth, i got you drunk and we made out." taehyung says.

"yeah, you fucked up." i say.