(25)

i wake up to see hoseok's face and he smiles at me.

"good morning, love." hoseok says, in a raspy voice, "did you sleep well?"

i nod my head and hoseok says, "me too.. maybe because you were next to me."

hoseok grins which makes my heart burst and i say, "stop making my heart beat so fast! stop being so cute, i can't take it!"

hoseok blushes and covers his face in embarrassment.

"i miss us." hoseok says as he takes my hand, "i miss us being together and i really want to kiss you right now."

"first, go brush your teeth and go put some chapstick, i don't want your crusty ass lips touching mine." i say and hoseok giggles.

in reality, his lips are soft and kissable and his teeth are pearly white. hoseok jumps out of bed but i snatch his arm and pull him back. i roll over and now i am on top of him.

"i was kidding. i don't care." i say and i attach my lips on his.

hoseok looks up at me and he rolls on top of me, switching positions.

"i'm supposed to be kissing you, not you kissing me." hoseok says.

"i thought about what you said last night. i miss us too, i do want to be together. but what if you do the same?" i say.

"i would never.." hoseok says, "i really won't. i just want your kisses and i miss our little moments. i want you."

"why do you care about me now, all of sudden?" i say.

"i've always cared for you." hoseok says.

"so you left me on the street–" i say.

"it was an act! it was all an act! it was fake! i never.. really meant to do that." hoseok says.

"then why the hell did you?" i say.

"taehyung threatened me. he said he would kill you in front of my eyes and make yoongi shoot me." hoseok says, "i got scared. i'm sorry.."

i froze and i cover my mouth. silence fills the air.

"is this true?" i say, tearing up.

hoseok takes out his phone and plays a recording of taehyung threating hoseok.

"wasn't he in jail?" i say.

"apparently, that didn't stop him." hoseok says.

"hoseok.." i say, giving him a hug, "i'm so sorry. i didn't know."

"now please y/n, don't tell anyone about this. for god's sake taehyung can be here right now. you gave him my address." hoseok says.