(24)

"hoseok, i can't." i say, "i can't."

"y/n.." hoseok says, already tearing up.

"i can't do this, i can't date you. i can't forgive you. i can't love you. you don't deserve me." i say.

"please y/n.. just please. i beg of you to forgive me, i will do anything." hoseok says, pleadly, "i miss you and i love you so much."

"i'm sorry." i murmur, "also, i forgot to mention. i got a job."

"really? i'm so proud of you!" hoseok says.

"it was pretty easy, and when i get enough money. i guess, i'll move out." i say.

"let's celebrate!" hoseok says.

"no need t–" i say.

"my treat!" hoseok says.

"fine.." i say.

i start to get ready and hoseok does too. i apply makeup and wear an outfit that's casual.

"ya ready?" hoseok says and i nod. hoseok takes my hand and we leave hoseok's place, locking the door behind us. hoseok starts the engine and he steps on the pedal.

"where are we going?" i say.

"you'll see." hoseok says and eventually, hoseok parks. i get out of the car with hoseok in front of me.

"it's your favorite restaurant." hoseok says as he turns to me and smiles. he slips his hand onto mine and his eyes turn into crescents.

"yeah.." i mumble.

🍂

"how was the food?" hoseok says.

"it was good, as always." i say.

"yoongi told me." hoseok says.

"told you what?" i say.

"i gave yoongi a blowjob." hoseok whispers.

"i know." i murmur.

"i'm sorry." hoseok says.

"are you?" i say.

"really.. i was drunk. but you said, we aren't dating anyways." hoseok says, "i just wish. i wish i could take you into my arms, play with your hair, cuddle with you all day, giggle with you, go out with you, eat with you, kiss you.. i just want to give you all the love that you deserve. i'm so sorry.."

"hoseok.." i say.

"please, i'm begging you to forgive me. i will treat you better. i will treat you like a queen." hoseok says and i shake my head.

hoseok's face looks like he had given up. "i'm going to bed." hoseok says.

before he shuts the door i murmur, "cuddle?"

hoseok looks down and nods. i enter the room, hopping into bed with hoseok. his arms wrap around me and i smile. i miss his warmth.