(27)

after dealing with taehyung, i come back to see hoseok asleep, soundly.

"aw, how cute." i say as hoseok snores, cutely. i jump back into bed with him and i place the covers over him.

"good night, we have work tomorrow. i love you." i say, kissing his forehead.

🍂

i wake up to my alarm and to see hoseok gone from our bed. my heart aches to see him gone but i have to get ready for work. i take a shower and apply makeup to my face. after that, i eat breakfast and i head off to work. i look around for the boss until i bump into someone.

"sorr– taehyung..?" i say, "why the fuck are you here? why are you at my work? and shouldn't you he practicing?"

"yeah, but i called in a sick day. i just couldn't stop thinking of how you treated me last night. how dare you?" taehyung says, "i'm really starting to dislike you."

"good. you know taehyung? when we were in high school, i fell in love with you. you were this sweet boy and somehow convinced me to go to seoul. until, you became this sick freak." i say as i spit on his face.

"sick freak? i think i've become perfect." taehyung says as he rests his palm on his hand and sits down at a table.

"y/n! you're here!" the librarian says before i get to continue my conversation with taehyung.

"oh, hey taehyung. nice seeing you." the librarian says and i arch my eyebrow. whatever, it's not my business.

"you must be the librarian." i say as i smile.

"oh, yes. since today is your first day, could you please dump all the dvds in the bin in this bag and bring it to me after you're done?" the librarian says, "oh, yeah! i have to give you this."

the librarian hands me a lanyard with my picture on it.

"you can call me ms. min." ms. min says and i nod my head. i make my way to the bin as i hear footsteps behind me. i quickly turn around to see the one and only taehyung. i roll my eyes and i say, "the hell do you want?"

"you." taehyung says.

"fine. fine!" i say, throwing my hands in the air, "after work, let's go out for dinner."

taehyung gasps and smiles.

"are you serious? really?" taehyung says as i nod my head. for a clever freak like him, he is really being stupid.