(26)

hoseok and i are enjoying our dinner until taehyung messages me. i stop eating and pick up my phone.

tae😁💕: so hoseok told you?

tae😁💕: that bitch..

me: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM HOSEOK?? DO YOU NOT FUCKING GET IT! JUST GO AWAY FROM OUR LIVES, NOBODY NEEDS YOU

tae😁💕: don't ya think that was a little too harsh?

"hey, who are you texting?" hoseok says.

tae😁💕: dont fucking tell him or i will strangle him to death until he dies

tae😁💕: or maybe i should try poisoning his drink? possibly.. stabbing him?

"i'm texting yoongi, i'm so sorry." i say.

"oh! it's okay

"oh! it's okay." hoseok says as he gives me a warm smile.

tae😁💕: good, i'm watching

i shake hoseok's hand and i say, "hoseok, we need to leave."

"huh?" hoseok says.

"hoseokie.. i love you. i don't want anybody harming you in any way. in that case, we need to leave.. now." i say.

"i don't–" hoseok says.

i grab hoseok's face and i say, "i love you, okay?"

🍂

i am awaken by a text message. i am all cuddled up with hoseok in bed and hoseok has his long arms around me. i look at my phone and it's a text from taehyung.

taehyung: come to the fucking rooftop before i kill hoseok and you in your sleep

"holy shit." i mutter and i turn to hoseok, peacefully sleeping.

i smile at hoseok and i say, "sleep well my little, hoseokie. i won't let anyone harm you. i love you so so much, and i'm sorry i didn't forgive you. i didn't know.."

i kiss hoseok's nose and i get out of his grasp. i run to the rooftop, seeing a man wearing all black there.

"what the fuck do you want?" i say.

"i want you and hoseok to break up." taehyung says.

"but why?" i say.

"i love you and i want to be with you." taehyung says.

"wow, i really thought you changed but i guess you never learn. if you really loved me then why would you want to take my happiness away. hoseok is my happiness. i love him, he's my sunshine." i say, "but you, you create misery. you don't actually love me. stop lying to yourself and move on, goddamnit. before i report you to the police."

"and i will kill hoseo–" taehyung says but i push him, hard enough so he could fall. he tries to get up but i place my foot on his chest.

"i'd like to see you fucking try." i say.