(29)

"why, you're so cute." hoseok says as he squishes my cheeks. i look down and i sigh.

i say, "i'm sorry for everything. i'm sorry that i yelled at you and everything. i was just.. i'm sorry."

"no, it's not your fault at all. it was a big mistake of mine. i was a pussy and who cares now. i love you and that's all the matters. i promise i will do a better job of protecting you and never let taehyung hurt you." hoseok says.

"it's okay, now. the police caught him." i say as i smile.

"that's good news." hoseok says.

"i just want to kiss you forever." i say and hoseok blushes.

"let's eat some dinner, you must be hungry." hoseok says.

"for that dick." i say and hoseok gets flustered.

🍂

i wake up to see hoseok not next to me anymore and i pout. i get ready for work and i start making my way there. someone suddenly grabs me and covers a cloth over my mouth and i faint.

🍂

i wake up in a dark room. i look around to see my hands tied on a chair and my legs too. my eyes widen. where the hell am i?

"hello?" i scream out.

"oh, you're awake." a deep, husky voice says. the voice sounds familiar and i gulp. it's the one and only taehyung.

"how dare you wear lace panties and walk around like that. wearing that short ass skirt, everyone can see your ass. god, you're so naughty." taehyung says.

"ew! why are you here? shouldn't you be at the police station? how did you get out? how am i here? get me out of here!" i say.

"i have my ways and babygirl, we're just getting started." taehyung says and i scream. tears start streaming down my face and i call for help.

"i don't want this! please, let me go taehyung! why are you hurting me? why do you want me in pain so bad?" i yell.

"because.. i can treat you much better than hoseok." taehyung says.

"you almost raped me, kim taehyung!" i shout, "you expect me to be fine with that?"