(39)

hoseok and i are cuddling on the couch and we hear the doorbell ring. i look to see that it's yoongi.

"yoongi!" i say and yoongi smiles.

"it's time.." yoongi says, "i'm going to tell him."

i gasp and i say, "really? go! go ahead."

yoongi comes in and says, "hoseok.. we need to talk."

they both go into the bedroom and close the door behind them. i press my ear onto the door so i could hear them.

"hoseok.. i like you. no, i love you. i've loved you for the longest time.. when i first saw you.. i was in shock by your beauty.. you're just so cute.. like, how could anyone not like you?" yoongi says, "that's why i was so jealous when i saw y/n.."

"damn.. wow.." hoseok says, "i thought you liked y/n."

"yeah no, that's gross." i say.

"if you say so.." hoseok says, "i'm really sorry."

"don't be sorry. i don't deserve you.." yoongi says.

"don't say that." hoseok says, in a comforting tone. yoongi suddenly opens the door and runs out. i chase after him and i say, "hey, hey.. calm down."

i pat his back and tears start dripping down his face.

"i love him.. so much." yoongi says.

"i know. yoongi.. i know." i say, comforting him.

"you're so lucky." yoongi says.

"well.. uh. i know.. what taehyung did to hoseok.. i know taehyung threatened hoseok." i say.

"damn, he finally told you?" yoongi says, "at least taehyung is gone."

"yeah, true." i say.

"i'm going to head back into my car.. i'll just cry myself to sleep eating ice cream." yoongi says as we both laugh, except yoongi's laugh seems more depressing.

"take it easy and take care of yourself, okay? call me if you need anything. i will always help out." i say.

"okay.." yoongi says as he sighs, "bye!"

"bye!" i say as i wave to him.

"wait, let's do our handshake!" yoongi says and i giggle as our hands collide and match each other's motions.

"you've gotten better." yoongi says and winks, "okay, i'm actually going to go now!"

"byee!" i say and i see yoongi walk towards the parking lot.

i bite my lip and look down. i hope yoongi will be okay.. it's his first heartbreak after all. he's always had his eyes on hoseok.