Chapter 5~

Rebels pov ~

I hold Angel tightly until she falls asleep and I smile, I will catch her later when she's awake. I then hear yelling and it sounded like moon, I run in the same direction that the yelling was coming from. I couldn't believe who I saw when I got there. Hau was looking down, I guess he got defeated. But... moon she was yelling at him... the person that broke my heart. They both notice me. Moon had my journal in her hand, and he.... he didn't even want to look at me.... I snatch my journal from moon and run off crying.

Moons pov~
I watch rebel run away as fast as she can and I look at gladion who had started to walk away. And I grab his hand, you idiot why aren't you chasing her you said you regret what you said so you should apologize and tell her how you really feel! He sighs let go of me... I grip his wrist tighter. Not until you tell her how you feel!!! He pulls away from my grip and walks off and I sigh. They will never get together like this....

Gladions pov~
I sigh as moon kept telling me to tell rebel that I was sorry and that I did feel the same way but I couldn't... I didn't deserve her after everything that I had done... after I hurt her the way I did... after I broke her heart... I sigh again and remeber what I wrote in the journal...
Hey it's gladion, I'm pretty sure you hate me by now... but I'm sorry for what I said to you... I shouldn't have said it and you deserve someone so much better than me.... I'm
So sorry that I hurt you I regret what I said everyday and the truth is that I love you and want to be with you but.... I guess it's to late huh... I wish that I would have told you then that o loved you. I would've held you close but.... instead I pushed you away like an idiot. But if I ever see you again I will tell you this in person... bye for now.
I hope that she reads it and that she understands that I really do love her... I look over at silvally who was looking at me worriedly and I give it a comforting smile. Don't worry about me buddy, I'm fine I promise...

Rebels pov~
I run to my secret spot it was in a small cave on mele mele beach. I then pull out my journal and flip to the next empty page.... or the next page that I though was empty. But... there was writing on it and I decided to read what it said. When I got done reading it I was a blushing mess. H-he feels the same... I smile the next time I see him I'm gonna kiss him. I thought to myself with a smirk. I then get up and put my journal back in my bag and I notice angel waking up and she looks at me and she had tears in her eyes. Hey don't cry I know it's hard to lose someone you love, but... your mom told me to make you happy so wanna join my team and travel around alola with me? Angel looks at me shocked then smiles and jumps on my shoulder and nuzzles me and I giggle. I'll take that as a yes. So how do you like the name angel? i ask.  I-I love it! She yips happily. I laugh I'm glad you do I think it suits you. She looks at me, r-really? I hug her tightly. Of course I do. I notice wiz looking at me sadly. Angel meet wiz he's really sweet, he then picks angel up gently and chirps happily. I smile, I'm glad you too are friends. It was the truth I'm happy that they got along so well and didn't fuss and fight, to me the three of us made the perfect team.

That's all for this chapter how are you liking it so far please tell me in the comments but for now bye😋