Chapter 12~

Rebels pov~
I was on my way to the temple of life, and i see Olivia waiting for me. She waves at me and I walk up to her. Hey Olivia, why are we battling here? I ask kinda confused on why we would battle near the tapus home. Because I want the tapu to watch a amazing trainer battle. She says with a smile. Oh okay, well let's get this started then. I then send out winter and she sends out a midnight form lycanroc. Alright, winter use blizzard! She nods and uses it freezing the lycanroc in the process. Good now use dazzling gleam! She uses it. Then the lycanroc thaws out, and attacks using rock throw. Use icy snow! She attacks and makes the lycanroc faint. Good job winter! but it's not over yet. Olivia then returns lycanroc and sends out nosepass, then orders it to attack. Dodge it and use ice beam!! Winter nods and uses ice beam freezing the nosepass, alright now use icy snow!! She uses it but the nosepass dodges it and attacks her making her faint. W-winter?! I return her and send out wiz, wiz use, razor shell!! He attacks and lands a critical hit. Making the nosepass faint. Good job wiz! Olivia then hands me the rockium z and I take it happily. Thank you, she the. Hands me a necklace that looks like a spiky collar but it had a slot for the crystal in it and I look confused. What's this for? She puts it on my neck and puts the z crystal in it. Your part rock type so this z crystal is perfect for you so I thought I would give you something to put it on. I smile and admire it, well thank you Olivia, but now it's time for you to battle moon and I have to go heal up winter so bye. I wave to her and leave and go to the nearest poke center. I then walk in and heal winter and wiz. Then I walk out, and let winter out, but she looked upset. I kneel down and pet her, and she turns and runs off. W-winter wait! I run after her but I couldn't catch her. I sigh as I was calling her name. But she didn't answer, I was worried sick and it was and hour later, and i walk into Olivia's shop, and see winter trying to get a ice stone, and I pick her up, why did you run off? She just whines and looks down. Do you think that I'm not proud of you because you lost? She nods and I hugs her tightly, I'm very proud of you because you tried your hardest, and to me that's all that matters.  She nuzzles me and I laugh, I'm glad your feeling better. Now let's go get a malasada. I start to leave but she whines. What is it winter? I then notice  her staring at the ice stone and I smile. You want the ice stone? She nods and I buy it, alright but you sure you want to evolve? I ask and she nods again. I then set the stone in front of her and she touches it with her paw, and starts to glow. When she stops glowing in her place stood a beautiful ninetails and she jumps around excitedly and angel jumps with her. I laugh, do you like your new form? She nods and nuzzles me. Well cmon we should get going, today is our last day to explore the island before we head of to the next one. She nods and follows me while I walk to the nearest route but get stopped by a couple of grunts, great it's your too again. They look shocked, wait you actually recognize us?! I roll my eyes, of course I do who would forget you idiots. They scoff, we are not idiots isn't that right big sis? I then see plumeria and she looks shocked, rebel?!  It's good to see you again! I smile and hug her leaving the grunts shocked again, b-big sis why are you hugging that freak?! I look down and hear her say, shut up idiot, she's not a freak! I sigh and pull away from the hug, their right I'm just a freak, I turn to walk away only to be hugged again. Your not a freak rebel, they are just idiots. I hug back then pull away thanks plum, but I have to go. She smiles and waves at me as I walk off, I then run into a guy wearing green glasses. Hello rebel, he gives me a weird smile and I see hau running up to us. I am faba, the branch chief of the aether foundation, I was asked to bring you to the foundation, so would you accept my offer to visit the foundation? I think for a minute will hau be going to? Or just me? I ask and he thinks for a moment, hau will be coming as well, so will you come with us? I think, I guess so I don't see why it would hurt. He smiles, one more thing would you mind finding that other girl and tell her to come to? He meant moon, sure, I say then turn around to run and try to find moon hau following me. Once we found her we told her about going to aether paradise and she agrees, we then make out way to where we were supposed to meet faba, once we meet him we get on a boat to the paradise and faba asks me to return angel. Can I please keep her out?, she hates being in her pokeball. He thinks for a moment, I guess just make sure she doesn't cause any trouble. I smile and nod, I promise she won't, mr. faba! He nods then walks onto the boat me, hau and moon following him. Once we starting sailing I started to feel sea sick so I was hanging onto the rail trying not to puke... boy this is gonna be a long ride....

I hope you like this chapter, the next one will be about there adventure in the aether paradise. 😋😋