Chapter 24~

Warning lemon if you don't like don't read

Dusks pov~
I was still awake and it was around midnight, I then hear kiawes soft snoring beside me and I turn to look at him making me smile slightly. Then I stifle a gasp when my core began to burn. Sadly I knew what this meant.. I was in heat.... I let out a small whine and sit up in bed while trying not to wake up kiawe. Then I start to rub my clit letting out a small moan, I then slowly insert a finger in me and thrust it in and out slowly, enjoying the pleasure that I was causing. Soon I add another finger and thrust a little faster biting my lip so I wouldn't moan to loudly, but the bed shifts and I hear kiawe groan as if he was waking up. Shit... he's gonna catch me... but right then I didn't care I kept trusting my fingers in and out my muffled moans getting louder but just as soon as I was fixing to reach my climax I hear kiawe say, dusk?... what are you doing? He was still sleepy so he hadn't realized what I was doing yet... n-nothing kiawe... go back to sleep... I didn't hear him say anything else and I was terrified what would he say... I then feel the hand I was fingering myself with being tugged out and replaced by his causing me to gasp. K-kiawe?... he smirks and thrusts two fingers in me making me moan and slightly Arch my back. You should have just told me you were horny... he smirks and continues thrusting his fingers in me, f-fuck kiawe... don't stop... he smirks and starts lightly biting my neck, while thrusting his fingers faster adding another one in the process. I was a moaning mess and a couple of minutes later I came onto his fingers and he pulls them out and licks them making me blush. He then pins me to the bed and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back and he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I grant him and he begins exploring my mouth. After a couple of minutes of making out he pulls away and starts sucking on my neck and lightly biting it leaving a trail of hickeys and bite marks  down my neck. I was currently a mess in his arms and I didn't want him to stop. He then takes off both of our clothes and admires me. Making me blush, d-don't stare there not even that big... he plays with my breast and starts sucking on one lightly biting it. I moan louder, god this felt amazing. How far do you want me to go dusk? I will stop now if you want me to. I shake my head I wanted to go all the way with him. As if he could read my mind he smirks and thrusts in me, making me wince and blood run down my leg. He doesn't start thrusting in and out immediately like I thought he would, but he just leans down and kisses me gently and let's me adjust. I grind my hips against his telling him that he could move and he immediately starts going in and out slowly. We both moan and he continues thrusting in me. F-faster, I moan and he smirks and thrusts faster. He then grabs my hips and starts thrusting harder making me moan louder. Then he starts playing with my breasts again while thrusting as hard as he can. God it felt so fucking good, I was a moaning mess under him and it felt so right! After fucking for about ten minutes we were both reaching our climax. I felt something building up in my lower region and I knew I was gonna cum soon. But he kept thrusting at a fast speed, but soon he thrusts deeply in me and cums, making me cum when I feel his warm liquid fill me. He then falls down beside me and pulls me closer to him smiling in the process. I love you so much dusk. He then kisses me passionately and when he pulls away I was a blushing mess. I-I love you to kiawe, and I always will. He smiles and kisses my forehead, making me smile but then I yawn and I pull him close and slowly fall asleep. Him falling asleep soon after.