Chapter 21

Rebels pov~

It was about a month since gladion left and he yet to come back and she was on her way to aether paradise along with moon and hau, we were very worried about Lillie and we were on our way to rescue her. Once we arrived we were greeted by wicke and faba who looked really exhausted. Which didn't look normal especially for wicke who was usually full of energy. Mrs. Wicke is something the matter? She shakes her head and sighs, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do rebel. I then feel a sharp pain in the back of my neck and I pass out, but before I'm unconscious I hear hau yelling and moon falling to the floor. About an hour later I wake up but there was a collar around my neck that was connected to a chain attached to the wall and my hands were bound together. I growl and I hear foot steps approaching me and I see dusk. Dusk thank good ness let me out please! She just walks up to me and slaps me shocking me, d-dusk? What are you doing? She just growls and slaps me again. Don't you speak unless spoken to! Your the reason that my parents were killed! I look at her shocked, no I'm not the reason lusamine is! She slaps me again but this time harder. No she saved me after you killed my parents with your bare hands you sank your teeth into there necks instantly killing them! I look at her then look down and I hear her leave. Who told her that I would never do that to her.... I then look over and see moon who was passed out. Moon... cmon moon wake up... please moon! Wake up!  She grunts and her eyes open and she looks over at me, w-where's hau? And where are we? I shake my head yelling her that I didn't know where hau was but I told her that we were still in aether paradise. I sigh and I hear someone else walk in and it was Lillie she then walks over to moon and in chains her leash from the wall and drags her out of the room leaving me alone. I sigh and about thirty minutes later I had fallen asleep but am quickly awoken when I hear the door slam shut and I look at who just walked in and it was gladion. He just walks up to my and roughly grabs my face making me look at him and he had a smug look in his face. You have been a naughty girl rebel and I think you should be punished... my eyes widen and I try to get away from him, but he pins me and spreads my legs apart don't worry you will enjoy this... 

Moons pov~

Once Lillie took me out it was about an hour later when I hear rebels screams but only for a second before the were muffled. What was that bastard doing in there?! What was he doing to her? About thirty minutes after that he came out of the room with a smirk on his face  and he told Lillie to throw me back into the room that rebel was in and she nodded and lead me back in there. Once we got in there I stared at rebel in sympathy, she was thrown against the wall naked and she was sobbing. I wanted to hug her tightly but I was chained back to the wall and I start to call out rebels name but don't I wasn't sure what to say and when to say it, but I can't believe he did that to her... that just didn't make any sense but then I think for a moment, he wasn't the only one acting weird Lillie and dusk was acting weird, while hau was no where to be found. Plus wicke and faba looked exhausted and lusamine was acting to nice to her children and dusk. Then it hit me... they were being controlled. Rebel... gladion didn't mean anything that he did to you he was being controlled, please don't be mad at him... she just whimpers and I sigh, he broke her and it was all my fault I was the one that told her to come her in the first place... I shouldn't have then this wouldn't have happened. I sigh as dusk comes back in and walks over to rebel and forces her to look at her, awww is the little slut all messy? It does she want more? She shakes her head quickly and whines trying not to cry more than she already was. Dusk then slaps her not once but twice leaving a red spot on her cheek. I told you to speak when someone is talking to you bitch! Rebel whimpers and says, n-no mam I just wanna go home... making dusk scoff and turn around to walk out but before she leaves she says, you ain't going home and nether is your friend slut! She then slams the door making me and rebel flinch. I look over at rebel who was currently sobbing again and I try to comfort her but fail I just wish there was something that I could do so she could get out of here and somewhere safe, I then notice her backpack next to me and I try to reach in it and after a couple of minutes I manage to grab a pokeball and I open it and wiz pops out. But then he sees rebel and he lets out a loud screech causing everyone to run into our room the first arriving being lusamine. She then sends out Milotic and they battle wiz being the victor. Wiz somehow manages to beet all of her Pokémon and she runs out pissed. But then gladion sends out silvally and it makes wiz faint but the silvally continues to attack and I yell stop and to my surprise the silvally stops attacking and looks at me. Please don't do this, gladion call off your Pokémon if you kill wiz rebel will never forgive you I know that there is still a chance she will forgive you for what you already did so please just stop all of the please break away from lusamines control! Please! He looks away and the silvally walks over to him and sits beside him waiting for the next move to be ordered. I look down and expect wiz to get attacked again but gladion returns silvally and walks over to us. I look at him and he was crying, he then unties rebel and hugs her tightly, sobbing into her shoulder. She then hugs him back mumbling something that only he could here but I'm pretty sure she said, don't worry Gladdy I forgive you...