Chapter 13~

Rebels pov~

When we finally get to the paradise, I immediately get off of the boat and take deep breaths, Man I hate ridding in boats. Hau laughs and I growl, it's not that bad rebel. I then growl louder, well your not part rockruff. He then smiles, I know! I roll my eyes and cross my arms, idiot. He ignores my comment and walks into the building, Me, moon, and faba following him. When we get in I look around, this place looks nice, mr. faba. He just nods in agreement and leads us to the conservatory. We then we see a lot of injured Pokémon. I kneel down to pet one of the injured corsolas and it whines, don't worry I won't hurt you, I have been hurt before to. It then nuzzles my hand and I smile. Then I see a older woman who looked to be 20. Hello mrs. rebel, mrs.moon, and mr. hau, welcome to our fine facility. I hope you like it. The blonde woman says. Hello mrs. Lusamine, this place is wonderful and the Pokémon look so happy, and peaceful. Angel wags her tail in agreement, and lusamine reaches down to pet her, and angel backs away shyly, sorry mrs. Lusamine angel is very shy, she only lets me touch her. Lusamine looks at me with a sad expression, that's awful, did something happen to her? Angel looks down, and I sigh, yeah her mother was killed right in front of her. Lusamine gasps and looks at angel, that poor thing, it's a good think you were there to save her, we talk for a couple more minutes and then hau randomly says, you look about our age mrs lusmaine, she laughs and smiles, actually I'm over 40! Making hau, moon, and me gasp while she laughs. Then we hear a weird noise and we see an ultra worm hole, leaving everyone shocked. Then a mysterious Pokémon comes out of it, and it battles me. Angel use firefang! She uses it but the Pokémon dodges it, and uses poison jab poisoning angel, angel! use psychic, then dragon tail! She uses both attacks and lands direct hits, then falls to the ground and the Pokémon goes back in the portal and it closes and I hear lusamine say, that poor thing it looked so scared! I run up to angel and pick her up, and I hear lusamine tell faba and wicke to do something, but I couldn't tell what she said and currently I didn't care I was just worried about angel, but she tells wicke to get us a boat to the next island after she made sure angel was ok. Wicke nods and takes angel from me and walks to one of the labs. About an hour later she walks out with angel in her arms and she hands her to me, don't let her battle until she is fully healed, I nod and she leads us to the boat. But right before we leave, she gives hau two big malasadas and me a tm. Now we are on our way to the next island.

Dusks pov~
I wake up and yawn, I then notice charla was still asleep. I smile and get up to get a shower, once I'm out charla was just waking up and I laugh. Good morning sleepy head, did you have a nice sleep? She looks at me and nods, well I did to and today we need to train some more, how about we train in lush jungle? She nods in agreement and I get dressed and grab my bag, well then let's go, we then leave and head to lush jungle. Once we get there we start to train, by the time it was 3:08 we had done ran into at least 50 fomantises, and about 10 comfeys, and charla was looking great she looked like she was gonna evolve any day now, the we see a shiny bounsweet, and my eyes light up. Charla use fire fang! She obeys and lands a direct hit, then the bounsweet uses sweet scent and it distracts charla. Charla snap out of it and use slash! She snaps out of it and attacks leaving the bounsweet at 14 hp, alright now let's catch it! I then throw a pokeball, and the bounsweet goes inside and it shakes twice but it pops back out, and uses sleep powder. Charla dodge it and use slash once more! She obeys and it leaves the bounsweet at 3 hp, and I throw another pokeball and it shakes three times and clicks, alright!! Good job charla, you did it!! She nods happily then shart to glow, when she stops glowing, in her place stood a beautiful black charizard. Charla you evolved! She lets out a loud happy roar, I smile and hug her, and she hugs me back tightly and growls happily. Cmon charla let's go heal up our new friend, she nods in agreement and we go back to the Pokémon center. Once the bounsweet was healed I let it out and hold my arms out, wanna join us? It makes a happy sound and jumps into my arms and I hug her tightly. How bout I call you.... lady? Do you like that name? She nods, I smile and look at the time, it was 4:02. Why don't we go train some?, we still have some time. She nods and we go back to lush jungle and train, by the time we were done training it was 7:02, and lady had evolved into a steenee, and I was so proud of my team so far but I now that we will only get stronger. When we finally get back to the Pokémon center it was, 10:09, I then lay down, charla curled up in the floor and lady laying beside me I then smile and fall asleep.

Will angel be okay? And who will join dusks team next and why does she want to get stronger? Is there someone she needs to protect find out in the next chapter!! 😋