Chapter 6~

Rebels pov~

I was at moons house since she let me stay at her house, since we are going to the second island tomorrow. She let me sleep in the guest room and I get out my journal and start to write in it. today was a busy day, first me and moon completed our first island trial. Which was pretty easy, first we battled a couple of yungoos, then we battled a gumshoos, then we battled the totem gumshoos. But me and wiz won and we got the normalium z. Then after me and moon went to the poke center to heal up our teams, we were asked to help the island kahuna with chasing away a large group of alolan rattata and alolan raticate (from the anime if you don't know) after that I challenged the kahuna to a battle and guess what... I won! So now I have the fightnium z too. But... that's all for now bye.
I close my journal and put it in my bag and I pick up angel who was still sleeping and I put her in my lap. I knew that she was going to evolve soon with all of the training that we were doing, but I didn't know what she was gonna evolve into. I had asked her what she wanted to evolve into and she said she doesn't know. Hau already has a leafeon, and moon has a sylveon, so... those two are not an option. So I really don't know, maybe she doesn't want to evolve.... or she just isn't ready yet. She yawns and wakes up and looks at me, her tail wagging non stop. I laugh, it's cute when she is this happy. So... angel do you know what you wanna evolve into yet? She looks down and her tail stops wagging, honestly I don't know... she says. Well you don't have to worry about it you know that I'm not forcing you to evolve right? I ask with a comforting smile. Of course not your not like that, she smiles and nuzzles me. Good now let's get some sleep l, so we can be ready for tomorrow. I say as I turn the light off and lay on the bed. With angel in my arms and wiz curled up on the floor, I think about how my journey is going so far and I smile to myself, knowing that it would get even better. I then fall asleep and dream about how my journey would go.

Gladions pov~

I sigh as I was walking to the hotel on route 8. I unlock the door and walk in and I  throw my bag on the table and lay on the bed and silvally curls up on the Pokémon bed on the floor. I think about rebel and when I saw her I'm starting to regret not running after her. But I know that I will see her again or at least I hoped that... I hear silvally whine and I look at it and it was staring at me. So I get up and hand it a rainbow bean and it eats it up happily, and I smile. I grab my bag off of the table and pull out a love ball, inside was a shiny alolan vulpix. That I had caught it for rebel before she told me how she felt, but after I said what I said to her I never had the chance to give it to her. So I still have it and I let it out. She sees me and nuzzles me. I smile and get out a ribbon and tie it around her neck then stick a note in the ribbon so that it won't fall out. I'm leaving the hotel tomorrow but I need you to stay here. I say and she nods in understanding. Good remember your owner is a rockruff pokehuman named rebel. I tell her and she nods Again. Then she curls up beside silvally and falls asleep because it's the last time she will see us for a while. She and silvally were close almost like best friends. I smile and turn the light off and lay on the bed and fall asleep.

Moons pov~
I sigh as I was being held close by hau who was currently nuzzling me in his sleep. But I was worried about rebel, then hau wakes up and notices that I was still awake. You okay moon? He asks and I sigh again, yeah I'm fine... go back to sleep. Hau sighs what are you not telling me? is it about rebel? I look down. Yeah I'm just worried about her... he smiles and kisses me then pulls away don't worry about her she's fine I heard that gladion wrote in her journal. I look at him shocked, he did?! And she didn't tell me? I laugh She didn't tell me but I read the last page that had some writing on it and it said it was from gladion. I smile like an idiot and feel my self getting sleepy and I mumble good night hau. I then fall asleep. Him falling asleep soon after.

So how do you like this chapter the next chapter will be when moon, hau and rebel go to the next island and they continue there journey😋