Chapter 25~

Rebels pov~

It was a couple of months later and my stomach was getting bigger I was about five months pregnant and almost finished with my journey.... I was finally at the league, and I was about to step onto the elevator when I stop and sigh.... gladion had wanted to come but I told him not to and I was on my own I told him that I would all him and tell him the results... I just hoped I could make him proud... I finally decide to step onto the elevator and it goes up to the Pokémon center and the league. But then I stop at the Pokémon center to warm up and heal my team that consisted off, wiz(shiny golisopod), angel(shiny espeon), dawn(flareon) dawn was a mostly normal colored flareon but she had the same silver patterned that she had as an eevee, then there was winter(shiny alolan ninetails), drake(shiny dragonite), and finally my newest addition to the team, a shiny popplio that was now a primarina, her name being melody. Once my team was healed I then stock up on full restores, and head up the league. Before I can go into the doors though I'm stopped and they tell me that once I go through I can't come back out until I lose or beat everyone. I nod and they let me in, then I walk into the first battle room and I see hala, this should be easy I smirk and we start to battle. About thirty minutes later I was the victor and hala congratulates me. I thank him and stand on the portal that brings me back to the main part, I then head to the second battle room and I see Olivia. We battle and she makes two of my Pokémon faint but I beat her about 45 minutes later and she congratulates me making me smile slightly. Then I heal my Pokémon and head to the third room. When I get there I see acerola but honestly I was expecting it to be nanu. But we talk about it and acerola says that her uncle was to busy so she took his place. Then we battle and it takes me 30 minutes to beat her but I manage it and she congratulates me making me smile. Then I head to the last room and battle the last elite four member them the big portal starts glowing and I hesitantly step on it, and I was teleported to the final battle room. I then walk up the long stair case and when I reach the top I finally see my mother. She was crying when she sees me and she hugs me tightly. Even if you don't win I'm still so proud of you rebel, you have became so strong. I smile and hug her back, thank you so much momma, I wanted to become strong for you! She smile and we start to battle I send out drake and she sends out a shiny dusk form lycanroc, drake use ice beam!! He nods and uses it landing a direct hit and freezes the lycanroc, now use flamethrower!!! He nods but this time it lands a critical hit and undressed the lycanroc, but it was fainted. Lucy then returns the lycanroc and sends out her primarina which wasn't shiny. Drake use thunderbolt!! He nods and uses it but it misses and he gets oneshotted by primarinas moonblast. I return drake then send out angel, angel use thunder!! She nods and it lands a direct hit making the primarina faint. She then sends out a shiny ribombe and orders it to use moonblast which lands a direct hit but angel was still standing, use fire fang!! She nods and uses it landing both a direct and a critical hit making it faint. I then return angel and send out winter but lucy sends out her incenaroar! Then she uses the fire type z move and it one shots winter, I return her and then send out wiz, wiz use razor shell!!  He nods and it lands a critical hit and lucy returns incenaroar. Then she sends out a shiny decidueye, and orders it to use leaf blade making it one shot wiz. I return wiz and send out dawn, dawn use flamethrower, followed by fire fang!! She nods and uses it and it lands a direct hit making the decidueye faint. Lucy then sends out her last Pokémon which was a shiny dawn wings neocrozma, dawn use dragon tail!! (She inherited the move from her mother) she nods and uses it but it does little damage and the neocrozma makes dawn faint. I return her and send angel back out, cmon angel we can do this I get into the z move pose and I do the little dance, USE SHATTERED PSYCHE!!! She uses it and it makes the neocrozma faint. I had won... I beat my mother.... I was now the champion... my mother then looks at me with tears in her eyes she was so proud of me I could tell. I hug her tightly and start crying, I was so happy. We then head to the Pokémon center and heal up our teams. I'm so proud of you rebel, your the new champion. She smiles and I look at her, yeah and I plan to be the best I can. I the wave good bye to my mother after chatting for about an hour and I head back to iki town. Back to where it all started. I was going to call gladion and tell him the good news but when I arrived back at iki town I was greeted by a surprise party to celebrate me becoming champion. I was so shocked and excited everyone was there even my dad and mom. I then see gladion walk up to me. He hugs me tightly then kisses me, and I kiss him back. After a couple of minutes he pulls away and everyone cheers for us. I was a blushing mess and he laughs and carries me bridal style, making me blush more. Gladion I love you, I smile and he kisses my forehead, I love you too rebel, I love you so much your my world. I smile I was so happy but little did I know that something drastic was gonna happen soon...

Hey sorry I skipped to the league but they will rescue lusamine in the next one or two chapters. I hope you like this chapter bye for now!!😋😋😋