Chapter 32

Dusks pov:

It had been three months and I still haven't found her... maybe I should just give up. I then notice a team rocket grunt running into a building and I chase him. Once I snuck into the building I hear whimpering and I see a shiny umbreon. So I go and pick it up it was hurt and the grunts must have been the ones who hurt it. So I hold her close and run off then i hear someone chasing me.  Maybe they wanted this umbreon. That's when I was attacked by an arbok, it bite my leg and made me fall dropping the umbreon. It the. Growls and attacks the arbok making it slither off. The umbreon then runs to me and looks at my leg, it was bleeding badly and it hurt to walk. Then to my surprise the umbreon was gone and instead in front of me was a woman who looked like she was in her forties are you okay dusk? She asks me and I look at her shocked how did she know me? Who are you? I ask and she smiles slightly, I think you know who I am dusk. I look at her confused and then my eyes widen, m-mom? Is that you?! I ask and she nods hugging me tightly. I missed you so much baby girl, how have you been? She asks me I have been good mom, and I missed you to. Do you know where my dad is? I ask her looking hopeful she nods and leads me to where his house was. He is in there I just managed to escape two months ago and I found him living here so go on, go in. She say and I nod walking in when I do a man about the same age as my mom looks at me with wide eyes. He then hugs me tightly and starts crying. My baby girl, it's been so long since we have seen you. I hug him back and I was crying to I was so happy now. My family was whole again and I don't have to worry anymore because now I finally had my family. I then asked my mom and dad if they would go back to my home with me so they could meet there grandkid. They said yes excitedly and we headed home. When I walked in the door I was hugged tightly by Kiawe and I picked up ash who was crying. I'm so glad your finally back dusk! Kiawe says and I smile at him, Then let my parents in Kiawe this is Luna my mom and sun my dad. Mom, dad this is Kiawe my husband and ash my daughter. I say and they look at ash aww she is adorable like you were dusk, my mom say and dad agrees. I had done it and now I could live happily again knowing that my parents knew there daughter was ok.