Chapter 29~

Rebels pov~

I growl at Giovanni but he just laughs and he had dusk over his shoulder. Just so you know this girl is now my slave, she will be in my team from now on. He laughs again and in an instant he disappears taking dusk with him. I drop to my knees and start sobbing and gladion picks me up and holds me close. I hear him mumble, don't worry we will find her... I promise i will get your sister back... if it's the last thing I do.... I hug him tightly, what if something bad happened in the process what if I lost him too... I didn't want to think like that but it was a possibility... just promise me you won't do something stupid.... please... I can't lose you to... he hugs me tighter and I could tell that he was crying too. I hugs him tighter and nuzzle him. Don't worry gladion everything will be alright... I promise. Or at least that's what i hoped...

Dusks pov~

I woke up and I was in a dark room, w-where am I? I then hear lifter behind me and I look to see a strange man(Giovanni) and I growl at him. What do you want?! He just smirks and I see malamar and it starts using some sort of attack that made me to were I couldn't look away from it... then before I know it I was being controlled... again... yes master? What is your command? He smirks and unties me. Then I get up and stand in front of him, the dark aura surrounding me again and my eyes becoming crimson red once more. My command is for you to kill rebel and her child. I nod and run off to find her. It was about an hour later and I see rebel walking alone and I smirk, then tackle her to the ground shocking her. D-dusk? She asks then I pull out a knife and trace it along her stomach. P-please don't... she whimpers and tries to get away. But I don't let her then I get pushed off of her by silvally. I then look back at rebel who was being picked up by gladion who was looking at me with a pissed expression. How dare you try to hurt my girlfriend and our child! He yells at me and I growl louder then look down at my own stomach. I didn't need this child I grab the knife that had been knocked out of my hand and go to stab it only to be stopped by someone. I then look up to see kiawe, when did he get here.... and why did he care... I push those thoughts out of my mind and i growl and tackle him to the ground. Then charge at rebel only to be knocked back down by silvally. Who was growling at me, why was he so protective of her he wasn't even her Pokémon. I then grab my knife and stab silvally. Who yelps in pain. I smirk as I see the blood dripping down and watch as it splatters down as I take the knife out. Smirking while doing so. Then rebel tackles me to the ground and gladion wraps up silvallys wound. But in the process of rebel tackling me the knife goes into her upper arm and blood starts to drop on me. While rebel yells in pain I push her away and get on top of her and yank the knife out of her. Then I raise it above her throats and just as I was about to stab her I stop... I couldn't do this... it was my sister.... she took me in when I needed her the most... I drop the knife and it lands beside her. She looks up at me and she was crying. I lean down and hug her tightly. I'm so sorry rebel!! Please forgive me!! He was controlling me!! I was sobbing and she holds me close, I know he was and I could never stay mad at you baby sis. I pull away from the hug but I was still crying and kiawe picks me up and hugs me tightly. I'm just glad your back to normal. Then he kisses me gently and I kiss back, and after a few minutes he pulls away leaving me a blushing mess. He laughs and nuzzles me making me blush more. I smile and start crying I was so happy that everything was back to normal, I then look over at gladion and rebel. Gladion was wrapping up rebels arm, then he hugs her tightly and kisses her. I also look at silvally who was whimpering in pain I then look down and sigh. Then silvally limps over to me and licks my cheek as if he was trying to tell me that he forgave me to. I don't know but I felt sorry and I felt like what I done was unforgivable... but I knew that everything would be okay and that everyone had already forgiven me. Then I look back at rebel who was talking on the phone with moon, I see her smile and start crying. She then hangs and I couldn't believe what she said, moon and hau beat Giovanni!! He's in jail for life!! I start crying but they were tears of joy. I was so happy that this mess was finally over and that I could live my life in peace again. Just me, kiawe and the baby... oh and our Pokémon of course!