Chapter 18~

Rebels pov~
The only thing I remembered before I passed out was the creepy laughter of the totem mimikyu, and me telling angel to go get help. It seemed like an hour later when I manage to gain consciousness, but my body ached and I couldn't move at all I could do is whimper and mumble help. I then see the mimikyu approaching me again and I whimper, As it starts to attack but then it gets knocked down gladions silvally, whom I called null. N-null?... I manage to weakly say, I then feel someone picking me up and it was gladion. I try to say something but nothing comes out, he looked like he was crying and he orders silvally to attack the mimikyu, and it nods and attacks. But the mimikyu then attacks using play rough landing a critical hit, making silvally fall down but he gets right back up. Silvally, take this steel memory and become the enemies weakness! Gladion says as he throws the memory at silvally who takes it, and becomes a steel type, now use multi attack! Silvally attacks and lands a critical hit and the mimikyu runs off. Gladion then gets on silvally while still holding me in his arms. I then feel myself slowly loosing consciousness again, but before I do I hear gladion say, don't worry I will get you help. I love you to much to lose you. I then pass out.

Gladions pov~
Dammit, I'm glad I got here in time but still she's hurt and I couldn't protect her... I then tell silvally to run as fast as he can and he carries us to the aether house, I then see hau and moon battling two grunts and I growl I didn't have time for this shit. I then tell silvally to stop right in front of them. Silvally stops and I get off of him still holding rebel tightly in my arms. The grunts notice me and then they see rebel, so you finally decided to beat her up after all! That pissed me off and I growl, how dare you say that! I would never hurt her! They just laugh and I see plumeria who looked worried, and she hears the grunts comment. You idiots go back to the boss now after all we have what we need. They looked surprised then run off, then plumeria walks up to me and asks. What happened who attacked her? I sigh and look down, it was the totem mimikyu for some reason it was pissed of and it even tried to kill her. If I wouldn't have made it when I did it would have killed her... plum gasps and she looks down, we'll make sure she gets healed and I have to go. She then leaves and I walk into the aether house carrying rebel, I then see acerola and two kids but the girl was crying and I notice she was hurt. After I had set rebel on a bed and wrap up her wounds I walk over to the girl and kneel down to her height. Hey what's wrong? Did those mean old grunts hurt you? She looks at me t-they took my yungoos. Moon then walks up and hears what she said, dont worry I will get your yungoos back for you, and gladion you stay her and watch over rebel.she says and I nod as she leaves to go to po town. Be careful... I mumble under my breath and I go back to the room I put rebel in and sit in the chair beside the bed and acerola walks in. Is she okay? She asks and I nod she will be she just needs some rest, her back had a large bruise on it and her head was cut open and that's it. Also a couple of scratches on her legs but that's all. She nods and then hands me a ghostium z, can you give this to her I saw the picture of the mimikyu on her phone so she earned it and I know she is gonna say she didn't. I smile at her and take it, then put it in my bag. She smiles then walks out and hau walks in, hey what happened to her? He asks, she got attacked by a totem mimikyu, so when you do your trial be careful okay? He nods and I move a strand of hair out of rebels face. I just hope she wakes up soon... hau sighs then grabs my shoulder, she will don't worry okay? I sigh I will try... he then leaves and I gently grab rebels hand and I lean over and kiss her forehead gently. Wake up soon ok?... I then sigh and decide to take her Pokémon to the pokecenter to be healed, once I do that I then head back to the aether house with silvally and angel following me. I then pick angel up and hold her in my arms, I then smile when I notice she had fallen asleep. Once I had arrived back at the aether house I then notice someone was following me.

Dusks pov~
I was following gladion and he noticed me, Shit.... he growls and asks who I am, I'm dusk rebels best friend, and you are gladion her boyfriend right? He nods and looks away, how she is she happy? He sighs and he then proceeds to tell me that she had been attacks and is currently unconscious making me gasp. I look down then look at him, can I see her? He nods and leads me to the aether house, once we get there he then leads me to the room she was in and I see her laying on the bed asleep, making me sigh. I hope she wakes up soon... he looks at me and smiles slightly, she's the strongest person I know I'm positive she will so don't worry there is another guest room in the aether house if you wanna stay till she wakes up. I nod slowly and go to the other room and change then try to get some sleep. I didn't fall asleep and  it was a couple of hours later. I was so worried about rebel and I'm sure gladion was to, I then hear some attacks clashing together coming from outside and I walk outside to see gladion who was training his eevee and rockruff. I smile slightly, he wants to get stronger for her... I can see why she likes him now, she feel for his sweet personality, but he only shows it to her or his sister. After a while of watching him train his eevee was now a umbreon and his rockruff was a midnight lycanroc, I then yawn and go back to the room and finally get some sleep.