Prologue

Hello guys. Actually I'm very nervous this time. For the first time, in my life I'm writing a horror story and I don't know if I can pull it off. Would be obliged if you all support me in this and at the same time point out my mistakes. Here it goes like...

-----------------------------------

Everyone is busy with some kind of preparations in the house. People were running from here and there to get all the stuff done in a perfect manner. It was celebration day for the village as it was the marriage of the village head's only son who was most loved not only in his family but also in the whole village, he was the apple of their eye.

The smart, rich yet generous and helpful was finally getting married to the love of his life, Vennela.

The cute, bubbly girl who can lighten up whole universe with her one smile. He was in love with her  innocence. Everyone was happy there. But the same wasn't the case for some people.

Few kilometres away in their so called ex rivals and newly turned friends village, someone was not very happy with the recent happenings.

" What is this Manasa? You only let him go right? You wanted him to be happy with his love. So? What's the problem now? " asked Poorna.

" I had no choice left... I couldn't force myself on him. He might have started hating me and I couldn't afford that.  I love him. I can't deny that. I need him? " replied Manasa in between her sobs.

" Now there's no point right? Today is their marriage and they'll become one as husband and wife. "

" I still have some time left. I think I can win Jai back. I can't forget my moments with him. Doesn't he remember too? Please take me to Jai. I want to make one last attempt to win him. "

" I want him and I will get him anyhow. If he isn't mine I won't let him be anyone else's. "

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Hope you'll support me in this story too as you did in others. Thanks again. Love you all.

Here's a small trailer from me. Hope you'll watch it and like it. Thank You.

Dedicating to ambu1008 priya_nishal Thanks for supporting me in all my books. mention a user